This topic contains 136 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Didn't Miranda just BLOW You away with her metal foil techniques? What an incredible medium to use in scrapbooking! We can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I love it. The wheels are tuing in my head.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I love it. The wheels are tuing in my head.

Ditto!!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Can't wait to see the projects this week.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

WOW!!!Miranda's amazing!!

Good luck ladies!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Fabulous tutorial Miranda! This looks like loads of fun! I think I might have some metal foil in my stash, but thinking I'll pick some up so I can experiment with it some too! Thanks for the awesome challenge. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

This is a technique I've been meaning to try for a long time! Great tutorial Miranda! This looks like it will be a lot of fun to play with. Now I've got to sit and do some thinking. LOL. Have fun this week everyone!

This was one AWESOME tutorial!!!

Miranda…… WOW….. I absolutely LOVED this video!!!!!!

Good luck ladies!

I love to play with metal foil.. it is superfun…Cant wait to get started.. ;D

And a question… can we go ouer own way with the metal tape, or do we half to do one of the two ways from the video???

Youtube is blocked on my work computer so I can't see the video until I get home! Can't wait to see it!!

Me too! I think I have a sickness coming on – gotta go home early – the bad thing about temp jobs – no vacation or sick leave…

Now I knew there was a reason why I stole a roll of metal tape from the hubby (like 3 yrs ago) — I'm surprised I have not used any of it before……do you think he'll notice that it's his metal tape on my project?

Youtube is blocked on my work computer so I can't see the video until I get home! Can't wait to see it!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Didn't Miranda just BLOW You away with her metal foil techniques? What an incredible medium to use in scrapbooking! We can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Yes, that describes it perfectly!!!!!!! Well, I'm thinking and thinking and I can't wait to see what I come up with!!!!
                    And I can't wait to see the other entries, this is going to be a fantastic week!!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Does it have to be foil tape? Or can we make our own with tin foil and adhesive (which is practically the same thing). I just don't want to get disqualified for making an assumption.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 138 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.