This topic contains 175 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

OMG PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME!!!!!!  I'm so so so sorry to keep you all waiting! I was so busy shipping our our February kits, that I COMPLETELY forgot about posting the challenge today!!!! It's up now, and I'm excited for you guys to work with CANVAS! This is such a versatile… well, CANVAS to work on! Can't wait to see what you come up with my lovelies!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Lol…We were dying here Krissy!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh, and not to make anyone nervous or anything, but we will be forced (the designers will, I can't do it) to vote out TEN artists this week, so be sure to reaaaaalllllly ROCK this one, and make the choice extra super tough for them!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I was about to dig out the toothbrush!!!!

<—Happy Dancing over Happy Email!!!!!

Canvas!!!! Yesssssssssssss!!!!!!!

Sat down by the computer, saw the mail and both hands went right up in the air.. happy you can say…

Yay! Made it! Can't wait to work wit canvas. It's been about 5 years since I've done one.

WOW. I got the email. And WOW canvas. Brain ticking over already. So looking forward to this. Done one canvas before and I loved the challenge – however must go to work first as it is 7 .30 am

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Woohoo, so excited to get the email!!

OMG, 10?!?!?!??! Now I'm really nervous, especially since this will be my first one!!!! Good luck everyone!

And if I understand correct .. it can me canvas stuck on anything.. (not as a frame only)… As long as a sheet of canvas is the base.. And any size, not just 12×12.. Got an idea but got to be sure.. ;D

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

oh. my. gawd.

This is something that I have NEVER even ATTEMPTED to do before.

:big gulp:

But — nothing ventured, right?

I have an idea, I THINK. Maybe.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

FYI: Michaels has 2-Pack Value Artist Canvas on sale this week, buy one get one free. So you can stock up in case your first one comes out like crap. 🙂 (I have A LOT of experience screwing up canvases.)

Congratulations girls:) I'm in too:) 🙂 🙂 happy, happy, happy:)

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I'm in, WOO HOO!!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Yay I get to play again! Congrats Everyone.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 177 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.