This topic contains 76 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG You GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!  That last canvas challenge… I don't even know what to say other than THANK GOD I'm not having to make any decisions here. You guys came so far out of your comfort zones with that challenge that I just sat here shaking my head at the unbelievable creativity you showed when you had to create and design your entire project – BACKGROUND INCLUDED! You are ARTISTS – Through and through! I'm honestly kinda dumbfounded.

Good luck with round 5 my lovelies! Give us your very very best! We will be eliminating 10 more ladies this week so show us whatcha got!!!!

Good luck with Round 5 everyone – I didn't get the email – can't wait to see what you do this week.

OMG I made it!!! I thought for sure I was done. SO excited! Kelly will be too, he LOVES the canvas. He was pushing me to get it done and I guess it paid off. Now I will have to hang it somewhere!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

ACK! I got the axe!!! But I'll be sure to follow what awesome projects everyone creates. and seriously, not in my wildest dreams did I think I would make it even to round 2, let alone 4! It was an honor to be competing with this awesomely creative group. And there could be no better way for me to be catapulted out of my lurker status. So, good luck everyone and thanks for the inspiration!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Phew! I am at work and can't watch the video. I was nervous this week. The Canvas Round was out of this world.

I didn't make it either 🙁 But I had so much fun while it lasted!! Thanks for a great challenge. Good luck in round 5 ladies!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Gulp! I made it to Round 5; I've been having so much fun at the Blog Hop (OMG, the DT rocked this kit!!!!), that I hadn't checked my email until a few minutes ago.

Off to see what Heidi has in store for us!!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I didn't make it 🙁

I enjoyed all the challenges and the last one, was extremely difficult for me, because I don't feel comfortable working with canvasses, but I enjoyed!

I wish you good luck ladies!….

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

OMG!!!!! An email. I'm so excited! Thank you!
                & BIG CONGRATS to all who moved on to Week 5. I am so looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

Off to step, once again, way out of my comfort zone and come up with something for this challenge (awesome video Heidi!). I must admit. These challenges are making me try out new techniques and experiment beyond anything I've done before.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

No email for me either 🙁 but that's okay, I was happy to make it to round 4! Good Luck ladies!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hi everyone.

I'm humbled beyond belief to have made the cut to Round 5. That last round was just mind-blowing with so many amazing projects. I was happy that I had a chance to get an idea out of my head and onto a canvas, but I did not expect it to stack up against such incredibly stiff competition. I'm just sitting her feeling like Dorothy, the small and meek.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Absoluely staggered to be in to Round 5 too. I was just blown away by everyone's amazing work. Good luck everyone. I am just so thrilled to be part of this amazing challenge.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I made it to round 5. i was sweating.

OMG OMG – I made it to round 5 – congratulations to those who made it, and sorry to those who didn't. Hope you play along cos it is so much fun so see how others interpret the challenge and the awesome work that is produced. My mind is definately in overdrive. Wanted to do a joual for so long but never have. Even went shopping last month to find a good joual but wasnt sure what i was looking for so came home empty handed. ;D

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

I'm in! *huge sigh of relief* But now the stress starts all over again…what to make…GACK?!

Congrats to all who made it. For those of you who didn't just remember…there can be only one 🙂 which means most of the rest of us will be joining you shortly.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.