Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Ultimate Design Challenge – Scrapbook Contest Welcome to the ULTIMATE DESIGN CHALLENGE!

This topic contains 82 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Welcome to all the ladies (and gentlemen) who are gearing up for our very first Ultimate Design Challenge! The team and I are looking forward to getting to know everyone, and watching the creativity unfold before our eyes! I've seen the lineup so far and I can already tell that THIS IS GOING TO SUCK for the designers who have to choose who moves on to the next round! ahahahahaha! I CAN'T WAIT to see what you ladies have in store for US!

Good luck to all!

Snagg1
        Send PM

I'm really excited, but I'm sooooo not looking forward to having to choose! 🙁

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Yeah, I wouldn't want to do that either! LOL.

I am glad I am playing and not judging!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Will the first challenge be posted on the 14th and due the 19th? I want to sign up but I am going to be on vacation from the 9th to the 19th.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Choosing is going to be so hard! So much awesome talent out there!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I don't think I'd want to have to choose either!

I love trying out techniques I can't wait — after a month of pnuemonia and not scrapping I feel the need to start being creative again!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Those of us participating all know how difficult it is to choose. I mean…look at the voting on the monthly challenges when you only get to choose 3! None of us participating will take anything personal…I'm sure. I'm just so excited/nervous about the she-bang anyway! There was some MEGA talent that came out during the chip-a-palooza contest. Anyone remember that?!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

That was a fun one, wasn't it?
                    It will be hard to pick, but it will be fun. There are a lot people judging who have different styles and different things they like in projects, so that will be fun. 🙂

Snagg1
                      Send PM

sounds like it's going to be an exciting and creative jouey!

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Sounds like an excellent challenge. Going to give it a try.

I signed up so excited

Do we get a mail to say if we are in or not?

I am so pumped about this contest but I have a feeling that judging will be brutally difficult.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.