Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements We're OUT!

This topic contains 101 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I'm off to CHA ladies! I'll be hunting down only the very best in yummy goodness for our lovely Savages! I will not have computer access most of Monday, and e-mail will be IFFY. If there are any emergencies, please call!

Hugs – and keep your eyes on the blog for pics from the show!

Awwww……I'm seriously so sad:(( on
      My way to Florida right now: Krissy have fun and Bonnie you to!
      I need some Kleenex…..

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Have you ANY idea, the realm of PISSED OFF one achieves when they realize 12 hours before their flight that they are flying into the WRONG FRIGGIN' AIRPORT? What's worse? My airline (SOUTHWEST) can't change my flight because they don't FLY into O'Hare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! I'm now looking at a 2 hour DRIVE in addition to my flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SON OF A B****H!!!!!!!!!

Have a safe trip, Krissy! Sorry your flights plans are so messed up! Who runs these places anyway?

OH NO!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

oh crap…..deep breaths and safe travels. it will be worth it oh swirlygoddess, just think of the intoxicating goodies awaiting you.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh no is right! Keep your eye on the big picture Krissy!

Tina Florida again? You are not moving already are you?

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

So sorry Krissy!!!! Are you EVER going to get rid of this Murphy thing???????????? lol!!! Sorry!!! Only YOU babe!!!!

oh my that sucks.
            I hope you arrive safely, take a deep breath and let visions of all those new goodies for sale was away the frustration

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

That SO STINKS!!!! So sorry Krissy!!!!

<Big Hugs>

Snagg1
                Send PM

Krissy..so sorry!!! Planes, Trains and Automobiles. nothing worse than driving in Chicago, well maybe Boston. Been there, done that, bought that t-shirt! Thanks so much for going to CHA. Wish I could be there with you. I will keep my eye on the blog. Good luck!!

5 deep breaths Krissy….when you see all the goodies all will be well!!!!!!!

I need some Kleenex…..

Right now!!!!!! that was fast!!! !amazed

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Have you ANY idea, the realm of PISSED OFF one achieves when they realize 12 hours before their flight that they are flying into the WRONG FRIGGIN' AIRPORT? What's worse? My airline (SOUTHWEST) can't change my flight because they don't FLY into O'Hare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! I'm now looking at a 2 hour DRIVE in addition to my flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SON OF A B****H!!!!!!!!!

SON OF A B****H is right!!!!!! Lots of {{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}} and best wishes for smooth sailing after this!!!!!
                  (Waiting, waiting, waiting for pics!!!!!)

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I need some Kleenex…..

Now???? Already???? OMG, Tina, that WAS fast!!!! Lots of {{{HUGS}}} and prayers and good wishes being sent your way!!!!! Safe trip and happy landings!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 103 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.