Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff What a mess!

This topic contains 36 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

I'm feeling a little like Krissy right now with all her organizing her scrappy stuff. I'm having my kitchen gutted right now, and it's a holy mess!!! I spent the past 2 days taking everything out of my cabinets and throwing away stuff that I haven't used in years. I finally threw away 18 garbage bags of junk and old stuff out. I'm getting granite counter tops and new cabinets, and new lighting. I'm also having three little windows replaced with two bigger ones looking out over the kitchen sink.

Then….I finally checked my bank account tonight and someone has gotten into my account and almost drained it!! I usually keep a close eye on my account, but this week has been harrowing at best, and I've been neglectful of checking every few days just to see what's up. Someone has had a very good time with my money….ugh!
    When it rains, it pours.

How dare they drain your acct. I am hoping it was not one of your recent fiances. We all waed you that a 2 hour romance could lead to no good. 🙂

Snagg1
      Send PM

Oh Debbie! How scary. I hope you get your bank account straightened out.

I've been through the house gut/remodel a lot of over the past 10-ish years. It sucks, but the end result is more than worth it.

Oh Debbie!!!! So sorry about your bank account! It's unreal how easy it is to steal from people today. The bank is obviously responsible for that. I hope they clear it up quickly for you.

I just went through a kitchen remodel. It was quite painful and I didn't gut mine, I refaced my cabinets and put in granite and corian and all new appliances. It was endless. Now that it's done though it's fabulous so hang in there!!!!

Debbie, hope the bank account gets straightened out quickly and good luck with the remodel, sounds like it will be awesome!

It's awesome that you are remodeling!! ;D I think it can be a great thing. Bummer about the mess though!!

I hope everything gets worked out with your account! That's horrible!

Good Luck with the remodel……doesn't it feel good to get rid of old stuff?!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Good luck with the remodel, Debbie!!!! (We'll need to see pics!!!!)

And that's horrible about your checking account, hope that it's straightened out quickly!!!!

So sorry for the money mess, hope it's gets straighten out soon.

The kitchen mess will be so worth it in the end

hmmmmmm – I am sorry if I was insensitive. If someone really got into your bank acct – I am tragically sorry.

I guess I incorrectly assumed that your money disappeared like mine did – but by my own hands.

Debbie, I am sooooo sorry if I seemed like I brushed this off. Please accept my apology. Gads – the computer can tu me into a dufus.

So sorry to hear about your bank account – that is scary. Hope it's resolved quickly.

As for the remodel, good luck! I'm sure it will look terrific once it's done.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

OMG Debbie that totally sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully they can help you out and get your money back. Amazing..some people jeez!!

You gotta show us pics of your remodeled kitchen 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I would do to those bank account thieves what I want to do to those who hacked our First Swirlydoos site…I just cant say it here…

Sorry to hear that Debbie. Hope it is straightened out soon. Someone once did that to my PayPal Account…But PayPal protection is awesome, and they placed it right back!!

How dare they drain your acct. I am hoping it was not one of your recent fiances. We all waed you that a 2 hour romance could lead to no good. 🙂

I beg your pardon! My last finance lasted 7 hours!!! We were deeply in love…..No my recent men got no $$$ from this romance…..Don't know who got to use my cash…but we will find out!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.