Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support What am I doing wrong

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I've been posting comments in the gallery (or so I thought), but when I go back to look at my comment, it doesn't show, even though it said your comment was added. Any idea of what I'm doing wrong or why I can't see my comments?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Have you tried logging out and then logging back in? I was having some strange stuff going on too, and kept having to go out and come back in.

I usually just hit the refresh key and that works.

Snagg1
          Send PM

refresh seems to be the key.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I just posted a couple of comments and mine seem to be showing up okay.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Mine do only after a refresh.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I'm clearly not doing something right…I've logged out and back in, and I still can't see any of my comments. Also, I'm not sure that I can read everyone else's comments either – for example, in the gallery it shows that Vicky's Tender layout has 16 comments, but when I go to the comments I can only see 15 (it says 1-15 of 15, yet the front page before you click on the image says there are 16 comments). What the heck?!?!?!? Maybe the 16th comment is the one that I added that I can't see????? Any other suggestions? Perhaps I'm still not doing something correctly – remember, I'm technologically challenged!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Hit the refresh button on your browser.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I tried to add a comment again, and this time I got an error message that reads, A valid form token could not be found???? Seriously, I want to leave some lovin' in the gallery, but I'm going to give up soon because nothing seems to be working!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

That's a weird message, I don't know why it would be doing that.

Snagg1
                        Send PM

I tried to add a comment again, and this time I got an error message that reads, A valid form token could not be found???? Seriously, I want to leave some lovin' in the gallery, but I'm going to give up soon because nothing seems to be working!

That has to do with cookies.  Clear your cache and log back in.

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

<p>[quote] I tried to add a comment again, and this time I got an error message that reads, A valid form token could not be found???? Seriously, I want to leave some lovin' in the gallery, but I'm going to give up soon because nothing seems to be working!

</p>
                          <p> </p>
                          <p>That has to do with cookies.  Clear your cache and log back in.</p>
                          [/quote]

Sorry, technologically challenged – how do I clean out my cookies?

Snagg1
                            Send PM

Go to Inteet Options in your browser. It may be under the Tools menu. 🙂

craftysprinkles
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

Got it – cleaned out my cookies and went back into the gallery and I found one of the comments I added – yay!!! THANK YOU!!!

craftysprinkles
                              Swirly Scrapper
                                Send PM

Looks like it's working – I've been leaving love all over the gallery! I'm coming for you Steph (LOL!)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.