Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff What do you do with your Swirly leftovers? How do you organize them?

This topic contains 39 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author

I am certain this has been asked before but maybe before the tragic crash of 2010.

What do you do with your Swirly leftovers when the new kit arrives? What's your process? Do you sort them, organize them or leave in the box?

I need to lift a good process.

Snagg1
      Send PM

Left overs, I haven't haad a chance to use the stuff yet, been too busy with making presents. My resolution(I never make them) is to use up what I have and not buy anything new for the new year – probably could go 2 years.

Wow – that would be a major New Year's resolution. Could save a ton of money , then spend it on a Swirlyvacation, Swirly camp or Timmy Holtz cruise. 🙂 That's not cheating because it's not technically scrappy stuff.

When I've scrapped all the papers, I put the left-over embellies in my stash.
      But I find that often they fit the next kit too. 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I store all the left overs in a 13 x14 ziploc bag and place them on a shelf in chronological order. Although, I don't have to much left over.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I don't have a lot of room, so mine goes into the general population.

I store all the left overs in a 13 x14 ziploc bag and place them on a shelf in chronological order. Although, I don't have to much left over.

Heyyyyy have I seen this new avi yet????? I friggin LOVE it. wow – you da near glow. Gorgeous.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I don't have a lot of room, so mine goes into the general population.

LOL…Love your 'general population' Peggy!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

OK – back to topic…..(but I do LOVE Angelica's avi – wow)

You ladies must scrap far more then I do, or I am cheap with my embellies because I have tons left.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

OK – back to topic…..(but I do LOVE Angelica's avi – wow)

You ladies must scrap far more then I do, or I am cheap with my embellies because I have tons left.

hehee..thanks sweetie!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Hey Angelica – doa tutorial on that exercise!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

I do have a system…kind of. I have 1 drawer that is for the current kit. When the next kit comes in, the paper goes into one of a fw plastic containers that contain only SDoos kit paper. The flowers and embellies get put in with the general population as Peggy calls it.

Although at this point, the general population is mostly Sdoos stuff.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Although at this point, the general population is mostly Sdoos stuff.

Yep. ;D

right now I keep each kit in the bag I get it in, and store them in a box away from my other scrappy stuff. Since I'm not a fast scrapper I still have lots left to work with, especially now that I am not getting any kits.

i keep the kits seperate, until they don't take up a full box, and then they go into the bag section like others, and once it's whittled down, it goes to GP.
                    i also find that the last kit always has stuff that goes with the new kit.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.