Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff What do you think? Obsenity Warning Just Incase

This topic contains 50 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Check out these new products for supporting the fight against cancer
      [img:width=350&height=350]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278775549_2_FT0_fc1snr.jpg[/img]
      [img:width=350&height=262]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278775549_2_FT0_fc2snr.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

WHAAATTTT????????

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Whao…that is sooooo frickin cool!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

LOL

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Are they KIDDING???????

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

No this is being supported by Creative Imaginations among other companies

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I think that it's crazy bold, not for me personally, but what an impact right? Whether it's good or bad, it's one hell of a statement!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Some people really feel that way.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I wouldn't wear it…what would my kids think….

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

That's how I feel.. it's not for me for obvious reasons, but for others it's right up their alley.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

yea like those in remission.

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

I know right????

This looks like they are aiming for teens and young adults…..

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

or for those fighting!!

Krissy
                              Krissy
                              Swirly Admin
                                Send PM

I know a lot people 'think' that way…. I know I do…. but don't know how many would wear something like that….. especially older people…..

Krissy
                                Krissy
                                Swirly Admin
                                  Send PM

[quote]

I know right????

This looks like they are aiming for teens and young adults…..
                                  [/quote]

I agree.. a younger target group.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.