Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions What do you think of this one?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Snagg1
        Send PM

That's pretty cool Peggy! We got a similar stamp with June's kit.

Which one is that Lisa? I looked but I can't figure it out. Was it in the main kit?

Snagg1
          Send PM

Yup. In the main kit we got a pack of stamps. There are some smaller stamps in that set that look like a distressed brick wall and another one that looks like a stacked stone wall. I used one of them on my Classic Cars page for the June sketch. They aren't really big stamps, but they are awesome!

ooooh going to have to go back through June's kit – thanks Lisa!

Peggy – I still like it ;D

Thanks, Lisa. I have to go look. I put them in the drawer as soon as I got them, all in the idea of getting organized and staying that way. The problem I have is that I don't even remember what I have and what I don't.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Yup. In the main kit we got a pack of stamps. There are some smaller stamps in that set that look like a distressed brick wall and another one that looks like a stacked stone wall. I used one of them on my Classic Cars page for the June sketch. They aren't really big stamps, but they are awesome!

Would you believe that I STILL haven't taken my usual tour of the kit? I usually spread it out and sort it piece by piece, but …
            I'm hoping to get to that today before I go to work…

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

so cool Peggy…would be sweet to get a big brick stamp yes

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Irinel, you hottie, love the avi!!!!!!

Thank you Peggy. Took this pic last summer in the Amazon Jungle in Peru.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

That's a pretty cool stamp! I like the size too!!

Prima has a similar one, but it's the small.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Lisa are you sure it's in the kit??? I just unpacked mine and i didn't find any stamps!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

peggy Love the stamp!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Sorry Lisa!! I just dug under a pile of stuff and there they were . But yes they are small

Snagg1
                          Send PM

Lisa are you sure it's in the kit??? I just unpacked mine and i didn't find any stamps!

Yes, take a look at the front page at the photo of the main kit. There is a package of TA stamps. In that pack of stamps are some smaller stamps; one is a burlap type (I used that on my altered box), another one looks like stacked flagstone (used that on my Classic cars page), and the other one looks more like bricks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.