Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop What do you want to learn in pse?

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

I will do some tutorials for newbies and post them on my blog. Give me an idea of what you would like to see on there so I gear it appropriately.

Do you want the basics – where everything is and how to do basic image enhancements first?

Everything!!!!!! But the basics would be wonderful!!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Extracting

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

yes the basics to start 🙂 I have done a few things on there but really I suck at it hahahahaha 🙂 well at least I am honest lol 🙂

Snagg1
          Send PM

Lisa that is a fabulous idea!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Lisa, please the basics. And thank you so much, I really need to use the daed thing more.

textures, b&w with only one color, getting rid of a background or fading it.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh, yeah. Getting rid of ugly backgrounds.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

All of the above

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Getting rid of backgrounds and anything else you care to share!! How layers work…. Thanks Lisa, you are awesome!!

Getting rid of backgrounds is very easy. Textures are very easy. I already did a tutorial on color splashing with black and white Miss Jan.

Extracting an image from a background I have done but combining it with something else is still something I am working on. I can take someones head and put it on another body. hee hee But to make it look right is still something I am polishing my skills on. Plus that is pretty advanced.

How about-
                1. Just the basics. How to load photos in. Edit them for lighting and color correctness.
                2. Removing images from a background or changing your background color.
                3. How to load and use textures.
                4. How to load and use actions.
                5. I already have a color splash, skin enhancing and using brushes tut on my blog.
                If you can just do those things in PSE you can do A LOT!!!!

Thoughts…suggestions…questions..???

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

THAT SOUNDS SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET 🙂 hehe

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Yes, yes and yes….and thanks….I really want to lea how to do this….

sounds awesome!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Sounds just like what we need Lisa!! You rock girl!!! I promise to be an A+ student! LOL!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.