Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop What happened?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  LindaDriggs 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

What happened to all the photoshop experts while I was busy remaking my house???? There are no new threads, ideas, or photos!!! What's up with that??? I need my fix……

Oh, boy…I was busy making flowers!!! Will have to round something up…

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I was sooo thinking the same thing!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I have been soooo busy! We remodeled our kitchen so you know that leads to needing all new stuff and redoing other rooms. LOL We just switched my dining room into my formal living room which we never use and has a fireplace. That was a big job. My hubby and I are into antiques. My house is a very country primitive style home so we have been busy shopping and redecorating. Plus I like to change my decor for the season so all the fall stuff had to come out and all the summer stuff had to be put away! Yikes!
      The other thing is I had to do some projects for a blog hop I am in on the 15th. I have not been photoshopping at all!!!!!!!!

Same here! My house is still a wreck and one thing DOES lead to another and another and another! I haven't scrapped in 2 months now. It sucketh! I did take some pics of my favorite gal this moing and hope to do some fun stuff this afteoon. I started working at school again and that has taken up 4 days out of my week. I'm ready for a slow-down!

Oh, boy…I was busy making flowers!!! Will have to round something up…

I saw!!! Even if I don't have time to do anything else, I do log-on to see what tips and techniques I'm missing. Love, love, love the new fleurs…..I know that I have just as many minutes in the day as you do, but I just don't use them as well. I sat myself down today and had a talk to me about that subject. I plan on doing better….you've inspired me!

What's the blog hop all about Lisa?

I LUV decorating!!! But haven't got that far here in FL. I have all my fall, winter, christmas, summer……picture frames….EVERYTHING still packed up!

It's just a blog hop through a site called paper secrets. I'm assuming it's okay to post here: http://papersecrets.friendhood.net/blog-candy-blog-hops-f5/2010-paper-secrets-spooky-blog-haunt-oct-15-18th-t1014.htm
      It's not a scrapbook store or kit club or anything. Just a site with challenges and information about calls etc.
      There are 31 of us participating with LOTS of RAKS!!!! Put it on your calender. We are all making Halloween inspired projects. I have one lo I did and two really cool altered projects. Come visit me on the 15th!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.