Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff What have you bought lately?

This topic contains 127 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 129 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

After a VERY shitty week, I've done some retail therapy. I've bought a bunch of new stuff from Michaels-
      I finally got the MS circle punch starter set and another cart for it. She also has some FABULOUS new trim sets- I got three of those. A fancy little tiered tray to place loose embellies from the jewelry section, extra Mod Podge molds, and a few other random things.

I also did some shopping online- got the Prima Finn paper pad, some dies, and goop which I hope gets here on Saturday.

So, what have y'alls bought lately?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Well, I have a shopping cart waiting for me at Frantic Stamper with some dies, stencils, paper, Prima flowers and embellishments – I just have to be sure I havent forgotten anything before I hit the submit button – LOL!

P.S.
        Rae, I'm sorry to hear you've had a shitty week 🙁

I bought the Bow It All from Zutter and, 4 packs of older Prima papers, a stamp and some glue dots from Blitsy. The Bow It All is in, still waiting on my Blitsy stuff.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

When I actually realized that I was going to start scrapping again, I ordered a crap load of stuff from sb.com. Started just to get inks and glue, but the fever hit and I couldn't stop!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

I should've had some happy mail delivered today but I'm not there to get it. I'm sure my son and DH were thrilled to see it–not! I am excited because I got the whole 9th Wave line!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Well, I have a shopping cart waiting for me at Frantic Stamper with some dies, stencils, paper, Prima flowers and embellishments – I just have to be sure I havent forgotten anything before I hit the submit button – LOL!

P.S.
              Rae, I'm sorry to hear you've had a shitty week 🙁

Thanks, hon!

That was me- I had my cart LOADED at Frantic Stamper. I was waiting for the TH oval frame die- it was there yesterday, so I submitted yesterday after I put that baby in the cart.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I bought the Bow It All from Zutter and, 4 packs of older Prima papers, a stamp and some glue dots from Blitsy. The Bow It All is in, still waiting on my Blitsy stuff.

How is the Bow it All? I've already paid for mine, just waiting for them to ship/arrive at Krissy's.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

When I actually realized that I was going to start scrapping again, I ordered a crap load of stuff from sb.com. Started just to get inks and glue, but the fever hit and I couldn't stop!!

That's how it happens, right? Stupid me- I signed up for the Paypal Bill Me Later feature, so it's like a credit line, interest free for six months on every purchase you make over $100, so I feel like I have to load up my carts to get a deal.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I should've had some happy mail delivered today but I'm not there to get it. I'm sure my son and DH were thrilled to see it–not! I am excited because I got the whole 9th Wave line!!

SHUT UP! I can't wait to get that!

Sorry you had such a bad week, Rae!

I bought some of the TH glitters from Blitsy on Monday, and was enabled today after someone on my other forum posted that Melissa Samuels is having her year-end blowout sale. (if you're curious, go HERE to check it out)

[quote]

SHUT UP! I can't wait to get that!
                    [/quote]
                    I second Rae!

I haven't bought anything since June! (Except my swirly kits) I haven't had time to scrap since June! I really need some scrappy therapy!!!

I've been away too much to go shopping this month but come September… I have no kids at home every moing so watch out! Online shopping time here I come!

Sorry you had a bummer of a week Rae.

Ohhh shopping… I love scrapshopping (it is actually the only shopping I do love, so…. ).. I have not got anything (besides my kits) this summer… but today I am going to get me some more canvas… can you belive I am all out… hihi….

Let's see…..school clothes, school supplies, school lunches….wait, for me? LOL

I got a couple Mister Hueys at the LSS and some new smooth Bazzill card stock. I got some new clothes from Twice (the best online thrift store) but I haven't opened the box yet.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.