Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photography What I Woke up to!!!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

EEEEKKKK – noooooooooooo!!!!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Beautiful pics! We got snow last night too! LOVE the last one- I hope that ends up on a page soon.
      I took a few pics of the berry bushes in front of the house. There are a lot of really pretty things around here to take pics of, but the background sucks- houses, and cars.

The snow is really wet, too! So it is badly needed moisture. I should have been able to predict this…the guys are working cattle today! LOL!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

OMG! It is way too soon for that!

Those are some gorgeous photos!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh wow!! It's the beginning of October!! Is that normal for you, Cheryl? Beautiful photos…like Rae said, it'll look fantastic on a page!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

gorgeous photos…they had this snow on the news last night

I truly believe that in Nebraska, it can snow any time it feels like it! LOL! Our anniversary was Oct. 2, and 41 years ago, it snowed like this 2 days before our wedding, then we had gorgeous fall weather for the wedding! There have been quite a few times when we get the first snow by now.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Such pretty pictures but I'm glad you have it and not us, lol. That's why I live on this side of the Rockies, lol. We are having the most gorgeous Fall weather here in BC, especially here on Vancouver Island, it's still been anywhere from 19 to 20 Celsius everyday and there's not a cloud in sight for us right through for the next seven days. I'm still doing my beach walk everyday in my shorts and tank top. I think the weather Gods are making up for the crappy June we had, lol.

Vicky you're in Calgary right? I thought I heard on the news last night that Calgary was suppose to get some snow today?

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Pretty pictures!!!!!!! But I hate cold weather!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh living in Florida i sure miss the snow!!! so pretty!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Gorgeous photos, Cheryl, too bad that the so needed moisture came so inconveniently, but, oh! what a photo op. I agree with Rae: that last photo is screaming to be scrapped!!!!

Wow, snow already?! Those pictures are beautiful and yes….. the last one needs to be scrapped!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.