Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photography What kind of Camera do you have?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Every New year I saw that I am going to lea how to use my camera better, who else does that? Well in 2015, we are going to do it together. I am going to start weekly photography tutorials (with homework). By spring we will all be out taking the picture we love.

The first step is finding out what everyone is working with. So, on this thread please post what kind of camera you have.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I have a Canon digital SLR Rebel XTI and a Canon point and shoot SX130IS.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Kim, I love that idea.
          I bought a Nikon CoolPix P530 this year and so far, I'm stuck on auto.
          My fault, I just haven't taken the time to explore and lea the bells and whistles. This sounds like the perfect opportunity!!!

Kim, I have your camera! A Canon digital Rebel XTI. This sounds like fun!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Seriously!!!!! Yay! This is exactly what I need. 🙂 I have a Nikon D3200 that I got this year and am in the same boat that Peggy is! LOL.

Snagg1
              Send PM

I have a Kodak Z712. It's about 4 yrs old now. I've never really worked at taking awesome pics :?

Mine is a Canon PowerShot SX120 that is way past its expiration date. It's at least 8 years old. It runs through batteries pretty fast now, but it keeps on clicking. Seems like the first step in getting to know our cameras would be to read the manual. I've been going to do that…

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I am excited that you ladies are excited. This is going to be fun. We are going to have a post of commonly used terms so no one gets lost.

I will do my best to make it understandable, and user friendly. It won't matter what kind of camera you have.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Ooo I like this – I have a Canon Rebel as well 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

My camera is old now but it's a Nikon D5000

Mine is a Panasonic Lumix, and is about 6-7 years old now. As it still take s great pictures I haven't bothered to replace it! ;) I've been considering an upgrade to a newer Lumix, but haven't actually done anything other than think about it. I'm interested in leaing more about camera functions, as I only use it in the 'idiot-proof' setting.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Mine is a Sony Cybershot DSC HX50V/B

HELP…………

Mine is a Canon PowerShot A495 And it is OLD!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Don't worry how old your camera's are ladies. We are still going to lea to work what we have.

I have a Nikon D60. I really need to lea to use it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.