Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements What the HELL, Krissy!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Okay, I see you and Shelly were talking about what an awesome time we had at CHA! I about spit out my water this moing looking at your vag picture! LOL! You know you miss me! 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Love the new avi Rae. We miss you .

Snagg1
          Send PM

ROTFLMAO!!!!! *now my co-workers are peeping around walls at me! crap!

We never laughed so hard!!!!! The story was freekin hysterical!! God your so VAGINAL!!!!!! Miss you so much this year!! Hope all is well!! Give that baby smooches from his Swirly Auntie!!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

We DO miss you, Ray!!!!!! Love the new avi!!!! ;D

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Miss you Raie. Love your new avi

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

OMG!!!!!!! What's with the AVI dude??!?!?!?! LMAO!!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

There's a reall story here somewhere???? Now…..Out with it!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Did Krissy make that or Rae?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Shoot, I am only on here for a sec. I'll spill the story later! Krissy made that, AND, she thinks it's nice to get in the back door sometimes, and made that my avi- it wasn't ME! LOL!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM
                      Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

hahahaaaaaaaaaaa *kiss kiss – hug hug* we miss you sweetie!

P.S. Did you see the piercing up top? Shells idea! hahahaaaaaaaaaa

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Shoot, I am only on here for a sec. I'll spill the story later! Krissy made that, AND, she thinks it's nice to get in the back door sometimes, and made that my avi- it wasn't ME! LOL!

Krissy just looks sweet and innocent, but the VAG is her creation. LOL Rae!!!

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

hahahaaaaaaaaaaa *kiss kiss – hug hug* we miss you sweetie!

P.S. Did you see the piercing up top? Shells idea! hahahaaaaaaaaaa

LOL! I am pretty sure I never revealed my piercings to you guys. You know me too well.

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

LOL…OMG!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.