Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff What to get????

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hey ladies!
    My dh tus 40 next weekend and I seriously don't know what to get for him!
    We're not supposed to buy something expensive to each other (I also soon will be 40) but I want to buy something smaller but yet awesome.
    Do you have any suggestions?

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

does he like to golf or anything like that? if so then like a golf day package for him to get away and enjoy himself? lol…..sorry I dont think I am much of a romantic lmao

Yep, he's a golfer… LOL
      Thanks for the suggestion.

Snagg1
        Send PM

My DH is a gadget guy. He loves gadgets of any kind. Does he play any instruments? For my DH's b'day I got him a really fancy recorder so that he can record his guitar lessons as well as recordings of him jamming.

My DH is a gadget guy. He loves gadgets of any kind. Does he play any instruments? For my DH's b'day I got him a really fancy recorder so that he can record his guitar lessons as well as recordings of him jamming.

I WISH my dh was playing the guitar…
        Perhaps guitar lessons?? LOL

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

its my DH birthday next month and he is a golfer and he wants a range finder for golfing? apparently tells you the distance to the hole from where you are standing lol

its my DH birthday next month and he is a golfer and he wants a range finder for golfing? apparently tells you the distance to the hole from where you are standing lol

ROFL!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Wish I could help, my dh is so hard to buy for. Plus he is never helpful, he always says don't get him anything.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

For my dh, I always by him an outfit/ shoes for that day. He loves electronics or new gadgets. For some reason, around his birthday lately he always mention something he wants or need to have. But says don't buy me anything. So I normally get the item he wants. Since his birthday is 5/31, he already started mentioning things. Backpack blower for lawn, iPad, and laptop.

You could treat hime to a nice evening out dinner and a show of some kind if he likes that or an oveight somewhere?

My DH has one of these and he loves it….wonder what they did before they had those, lol!

Romantic dinner would be nice.
              We do that way too little.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

ya my DH has been dropping hints..but I think I am ignoring them lmao hehe 🙂

My dh is very hard to buy for too. Unless he mentions something he wants. The other thing is he can buy what he wants all year. I find a surprise night out is something he enjoys. He loves comedy shows. So I have done a really nice dinner out somewhere we would not normally go to and a live comedy show has been a success!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

My dh has a woodworking workshop set up in the shed…. there are always tools he wants….. doesn't sound romantic but for a guy, it is….. because that's what they want most….. well, at least mine does….. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.