This topic contains 79 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
  • Author

Hey ladies, how much of our tool do we need to pack. I can't scrap without most of my tools, cutter, distresser, petal twirler. Do y'all pack your tool bags or what???? Getting excited.

I also don't see a circuit on the list. Did I overlook it or do I need to bring mine?

Donna.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Donna I sold my Cricut so I won't have mine as planned. You are flying though aren't you doll? That would be rough. I don't think I would trust checking my Cricut. Call the paper doll house and see if their cutting tools includes a Cricut.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Donna, absolutely pack your basic tools: cutter, distresser, twirler, don't forget scissors, ruler tweezers, mats. Sprays, paints, glues, whatever you think you'll use Just remember that all of this has to go into checked luggage what with the sharp edges and bottles of glue.
        Have you checked out the Tools list that Andie and Kim made? Scan through and highlight any dies, punches, folders that you'd like to use and they will bring them. (If you don't see something that you do have and you'd like to bring it, you can add it to the list.) The idea is that we don't bring duplicates of the heavier, bulkier stuff.
        And remember this: Krissy ALWAYS sends us home with a TON of stuff, so leave plenty of room.

Thanks ladies. I have a store and spin for my tools, just didn't know how to pack it. I tried to look at the list but its was too confusing. I'll look again and see if I can figure it out. Thanks ladies.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Donna, I just bought one of the new Cropper Hopper portable spin bag. I plan on loading it up and wrapping it up in a bag and putting it in my suitcase. Just a thought.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Donna…on the list is EVERYTHING that Kim and I have. (and maybe others if they have added to it.)

Anything in a color (other than black) is what someone has requested we bring…so you know those items will be there. If there is anything that is NOT colored…that you want brought…go ahead and change the color.

That's it

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Donna, I just bought one of the new Cropper Hopper portable spin bag. I plan on loading it up and wrapping it up in a bag and putting it in my suitcase. Just a thought.

You did get it, then? I'm going to want to see it IP; I'd love to have a carousel for my tools at crops.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Yeah- I got it from Blitsy. :)It should be here SOON.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

OK – speaking of packing, what exactly does one need when going canoeing???

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Beer? haha—the canoeing I've done was fun and not too serious. I'm bringing my funky hat and sunscreen and some shorts I do not care about.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

OK – speaking of packing, what exactly does one need when going canoeing???

Preparation to get wet !!! ….he he

a life jacket would be a good idea….. i'm sure they will provide it though.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

swimsuit definitely, beer oh yeah, sunscreen, and a positive attitude:)

If you have water shoes you might want those…Or at least something you don't mind getting wet. Canoeing is a blast!! Something tells me this group is not going to be too serious about it either;)

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

You can forget the swimsuit as far as I'm conceed. No one has seen me in one in 16 years

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

LOL Kathi.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.