Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff what would you charge?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I was wondering if any of you could give me an idea how much you would charge to make a replica of the layout I did with my cousin's daughter? I'd like to offer to make her one, but I'm not doing it for free!

that is so sweet!!
    i am terrible at setting prices, i know what i'd be willing to pay for most things, but i have scottish blood in me, so …. it wouldn't be enough ;)

really could use some input here, girls!! please?

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

well……..I have seen some on sb.com that are on etsys for like 25 bucks

The cost of materials plus a flat fee. Flat fee depends on how much you love her!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Ditto what Jan said. Figure out what your cost of materials is and then a flat fee so that you at least make something on it.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Ditto what Jan said. Figure out what your cost of materials is and then a flat fee so that you at least make something on it.

That seems like a very realistic and reasonable approach to me.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I was thinking just wait and give it to her for her birthday….

good idea, Meg.

Snagg1
              Send PM

WHen I used to cover albums for people, I charged cost of materials plus 10 dollars for time. Now I would probably charge more.

That's beautiful Bonnie!

I'd charge for materials, and a fee for your time you put into it. Check ebay for ideas on pricing, or etsy

I was on ebay the other day and saw a Mini Album..it was amazing…but it was going for over $125 and had over 50 bids..wow!

We are not close cousins by any means, rather because of the large family and age difference we are more like aquaintances.

For this layout I made almost everything so it is more a matter of my time etc. I will look on etsy too. Thanks girls! Your the best! ;)

well whatever you charge, it would be worth it to someone who didn't know how to create. That page is stunning!

I agree! That LO is tutu cute!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

[quote]

We are not close cousins by any means, rather because of the large family and age difference we are more like aquaintances.

For this layout I made almost everything so it is more a matter of my time etc. I will look on etsy too. Thanks girls! Your the best! ;)
                [/quote]

In that case, keep track of your supplies and time…. then figure the price from there….. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.