Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff What'cha been watchin'?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I don't watch a lot of TV, but I have a little more lately for some reason. I just watched the first season of True Detective on HBO- it's the best thing I've seen in a long time. And, I love that it's short 8 episodes, and the next season will be a different story, which is cool.

Have you been watching anything that you love?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Rae, going to set to record!!! We just got HBO but haven't found one we really like…Love to watch American Idol, Buying the Bayou and Oddities…oh and Shark Tank…

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I don't watch much TV either but I do keep up with American Idol and Glee though Glee is in its last season. Or maybe its over, LOL, I am still watching episodes that we recorded while we were traveling. I watch Hells Kitchen and Masterchef sometimes and that's about it.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
            Send PM

Well since you asked….
            I love The Originals on CW. Those vampire boys are hawt. I still watch Vampire Diaries, which the Originals is spun off of but don't like it as much as I used to, getting old. Hubs and I live by show seasons, in September it's HBO's Boardwalk Empire, January is Banshee which is on Showtime or Cinemax I can't remember, Shameless, what a train wreck but we love it. That's Showtime. True Detective was just fantastic! Justified on FX, as well as The Americans. Now it's Game of Thrones. Oh my this show is off the chain. Vikings on the History channel, very very good, it's finale is next week. Then comes my heartbreak in June which is True Blood. Me and the dd's have read EVERY book by Charlaine Harris and Alan Ball just ruined this show. Season one was the best but we loved it so much we kept watching and now this season is the last and while we hate what was done to it we're sad because we love the characters. It's a family affair on Sunday nights, hubby, me, dd's and ds watch while the younger ones are banished to the second floor. There is a whole LOT of eye candy on this one. Ray Donovan is summer also and excellent with Liev Shreiber and Jon Voigt. Started The Bridge last summer and looking forward to it again. On regular channels I love Hannibal, he is a bad bad man but I love him. Mads Mikkelsen plays him so da good. Once Upon A Time on Sundays. The Voice as well. Then you have The big Bang Theory for some levity 🙂 I guess we watch a ton of tv lol! Our shows are on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. We dvr and don't watch till after so we go through commercials if it's on a regular channel.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I'm pretty much a regular TV show person. I like Once Upon a Time on Sundays, the city Storybrooke is filmed in Steveston/Richmond where I use to live before moving to Vancouver Island. I also like the Good Wife, Grey's Anatomy, The Blacklist and a few others.

Snagg1
                Send PM

OMG!!!! How could I forget the Blacklist! I love that show 🙂

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

OMG!!!! How could I forget the Blacklist! I love that show 🙂

I'm a blacklist girl too. Love it.

I'm watching Dancing with the Stars this year, and American Idol. And, hick that I am, I can't live without my Nascar and Indycar racing.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Blacklist, Blacklist, Blacklist!!! 🙂

Scandal, Blacklist and The Voice! Love them all!

OMG! I thought I might be the only person who watched Buying the Bayou. I also watch WWE, Big Bang Theory, Criminal Minds and Major Crimes, though that doesn't come back on until June. I love cooking competition shows like Chopped and Cutthroat Kitchen, as well as Diners, Drive Ins and Dives, Iron Chef America, Bizzare Foods, etc. The funny thing, I can't cook worth a damn!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Scandal, Blacklist, Blue Bloods, Grey's Anatomy and Castle

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Ok here is my list. Blacklist, Major Crimes, Rizzoli and Isles, Criminal Minds, Law and Order SVU, Grey's Anatomy and Scandal. I'm behind on The Good Wife so I will catch up on demand.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

oh, I forgot The Good Wife!

Hmmm. Right now, I am watching Dancing with the Stars and Castle. I am waiting for the summer shows to start; Rizzoli and Isles, Major Crimes, Longmire, The Glades. I am really hooked on Downton Abbey and can't believe I have to wait clear until January for more episodes! I have all the DVD's, so I will rewatch that late this summer or in the Fall.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.