Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW What's the silliest thing you've done while scrapping?

This topic contains 48 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by talkis talkis 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    msjan1
    msjan1
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

So what’s the craziest thing you’ve done while scrapping? Either something airheaded you’ve done or something you did because you were too tired?

For example, Lisa N. posted on fb that she used her phone as an ink pad and didn’t realize it until the image didn’t stamp on her page!

One of my friends used a “y” sticker as an “r” and wondered why it didn’t look right.

For me, I think it would be using my embossing gun right over my carpet and melting the carpet. Or, spraying yellow glimmer mist on a flower while holding it over the carpet resulting in a yellow stain that looks like dog pee.

msjan1
      msjan1
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Or, maybe it’s stopping for drive thru daiquiris and getting pulled over by the cops on the way back to scrap camp. Hmmm…

Debbie
        Debbie
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Mine would also be misting in the air and it landing on the floor, or glittering and blowing on it over the dish and glitter going all over everywhere.

Sherrenae
          Sherrenae
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Or, maybe it’s stopping for drive thru daiquiris and getting pulled over by the cops on the way back to scrap camp. Hmmm…

<hr>

<span id=”quote-reply-401715″ style=”display: none;”>msjan1</span>Quote

Oh wow, I’ve done that to…what are the odds? ?

When I scrapped in creative memories books there were several times after scrapping a page I didn’t do it right side up, so it would be upside down in the album.

Paulien
            Paulien
            Swirly Moderator
              Send PM

I can relate to that Sherri. I’ve had that happened lots of times with cards. The front was actually on the back. Opened up from left to right. That’s when I decieded, I glue the whole thing to my base card LAST!

And air spraying… yes! my desk and wall have some colors on there, that aren’t suppose to be there. Oh well…

msjan1
              msjan1
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

<hr>

When I scrapped in creative memories books there were several times after scrapping a page I didn’t do it right side up, so it would be upside down in the album.

<hr>

<span id=”quote-reply-402571″ style=”display: none;”>Sherrenae</span>Quote

Oh, Sherri! That stinks!

msjan1
                msjan1
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

lol, Paulien!

luv46kdz
                  luv46kdz
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Oh yes the misting while the ceiling fan runs ? I’ve had speckled glasses. Also, measuring wrong and gluing upside down, grrr drives me crazy ?

Jeanniev
                    Jeanniev
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I’m always forgetting to cut off that strip when using the flip side of the pp and don’t notice it til I am done. I then can’t figure out why the stupid layout won’t go all the way down in the page protector…why is this damned thing sticking up half an inch……oh.

Also I’m really a good speller but often misspell words in my titles….I mean OFTEN! DId it THREE times in the last couple months.

And as happens to everyone I am always finding bling on my butt and little letters on my crotch.

And the mist wouldn’t spray so I turned it around to see what was wrong and pumped it and got a facefull of “tattered leather”…stupid.

msjan1
                      msjan1
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

I’m always forgetting to cut off that strip when using the flip side of the pp and don’t notice it til I am done. I then can’t figure out why the stupid layout won’t go all the way down in the page protector…why is this damned thing sticking up half an inch……oh.

Also I’m really a good speller but often misspell words in my titles….I mean OFTEN! DId it THREE times in the last couple months.

And as happens to everyone I am always finding bling on my butt and little letters on my crotch.

And the mist wouldn’t spray so I turned it around to see what was wrong and pumped it and got a facefull of “tattered leather”…stupid.

<hr>

<span id=”quote-reply-403232″ style=”display: none;”>Jeanniev</span>Quote

lmbo!

msjan1
                        msjan1
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Paula, I’ve done the mist on my phone and Kindle. Not the glasses but that is funny!

Manda_K
                          Manda_K
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

I don’t really know that I have done anything particularly silly or embarrassing, but I do lose things that I just sat down. Like, all the time.

We are back, baby!

Sherrenae
                            Sherrenae
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

I don’t really know that I have done anything particularly silly or embarrassing, but I do lose things that I just sat down. Like, all the time.

<hr>

<span id=”quote-reply-403305″ style=”display: none;”>Manda_K</span>Quote

Ugh, I just did this. Had something I was going to use on a layout, changed my mind, changed it back but can’t find it any where.

droopidog
                              droopidog
                              Swirly Admin
                                Send PM

<hr>

Oh wait, I think I’ve done this too!!

Kim
                                My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
                                http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

droopidog
                                droopidog
                                Swirly Admin
                                  Send PM

Paula, I’ve done the mist on my phone and Kindle. Not the glasses but that is funny!

I’ve also done this and gotten mist on my Ipad, all over my shirt and even in my face.

Kim
                                  My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
                                  http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.