Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Where are they now

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Mia, Bonnie and Nike ?????????

We miss you! Hoping all is OK in your world!

Yes! We all miss you! Let us know what you are up to!

Snagg1
      Send PM

Come out, Come out wherever you are…….

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I see Mia over at another scrapbook forum but I have not seen Bonnie or Nike anywhere!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Mia might just show up here because the scrapbooking site got hacked into and wiped out just like Swirlydoos. The lady is having to rebuild just like Krissy did!!
          Why are these nuts picking on scrapbooking sites???

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

didnt Bonnie say happy birthday when it was Robins bday…I have to go look now lol…. 🙂

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Bonnie and Nike have been traveling, lucky them, they haven't been active on FB, either…

Mia pops in on occasion, but not much for quite some time. I'm sure we'll hear from Bonnie and Nike soon, maybe some pics of the cruise???
              looking forward to meeting Bonnie at the end of the month, will ask her then!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

AHHHH, sorry ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even explain what my life has been for the last, hmm, 6 months or so….BUT i am back to myself and life is good. life is really really good, cuz i said so. lol

i miss you girls!!! i will try to stop by more!!!!!! sorry!!!

xoxoxoxox

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Mia might just show up here because the scrapbooking site got hacked into and wiped out just like Swirlydoos. The lady is having to rebuild just like Krissy did!!
                  Why are these nuts picking on scrapbooking sites???

i actually don't know what site you are talking about….i haven't been around any that has been hacked that i've known of!! i've kinda just been missing in general from the entire world for months now….lol

Well, it is good to see you again. Hope life is treating you well.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

HI MIa! Glad you popped by!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Good to see you Mia!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I'm still here! Just not online a lot. I did some crafting and scrapping, but did not publish it, because I'm trying to work my way thru my old stash and felt it was not up to par with what you are used to see from me. Recently I added some LO's with photo's from the Tim cruise @ SB.com, if you are interested.
                      But now I'm all fired up again! CHA was so inspiring, and it was great to see Krissy again and meet Shelly, Rae and Deb. Really cool girls! During the last 2 days I have completed all of my unfinished CHA workshop projects. Especially the Tattered Angels classes were AWESOME! We made a binder with 44 ways to use TA products. I leaed so many new techniques with GM, CB, Glam and Glaze. You know I'm alsways trying to incorporate fun techniques and materials in my work, so these classes were my absolute favorite. We also did a fun Smooch class, where we spritzed and stamped ordinary masking tape and decorated a notebook with it. We saw a demo of Wendy Vecchi who demonstrated the new Ranger Distress Stains…. A MOOST HAVE!!! And of course all of Tim's new products were awesome. I especially am looking forward to working with the new glassine papers, a really cool product with a great look and lots of possibilities. And then of course the melting art…. OMG the possibilites of UTEE and beeswax are endless. Ohhhh, if I only had the time and the talent to make some of the gorgeous art we saw at CHA…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.