Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Where have I been?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Sorry, I've been so MIA! I came down with a nasty cold right after I got back from CHA and have been fighting with it all week. Today is the first day I am starting to feel a bit like myself! I've done nothing but read and sleep for the last week. HA-ha, had some serious sleep to catch up on after rooming with Krissy! That woman never sleeps!

I have so much to catch up on, have not even touched my July kit, yikes!! And now dh is home, fully retired so gotta act like a responsible adult occasionally and clean house, LOL! Good thing though, he does help.

Off to the gallery now!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome back, i've been wondering where you've been. Glad you're feeling better

I have missed ya Maggie and glad your better

I have missed ya Maggie and glad your better! 🙂

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I was wondering about you! Glad you're feeling better. Now you can get back to being sassy with us!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Welcome back Maggi, missed you girlfriend!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Welcome back, Maggi, I've missed you, too!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Thanks ladies, its always nice to be missed!!! Missed all of you, I so wish you could have all been at CHA!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome Back Maggi, we did notice you were missing. Glad you're back in the groove cause I need some mojo lifting and you always good for mojo inspiration.

There you are, Maggi! Glad you're back….wish we could have ALLl been there with you..wouldn't that have been something, LOL!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Glad you're feelilng better Maggi. Summer colds are the worst!!

Hey Maggi….miss you girlfriend! I was missing too, but I still thought about my Sisters! Glad we are all back in our places where we belong. Congrats to hubby on his retirement. It's fun!!! But get prepared…..Live just speeds up after retirement.

Glad you're feeling better!

Glad you are feeling better Maggi. Hope you'll get some time to play with the beautiful july kit.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Happy to hear that you are feeling better!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.