Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Who or what is SNR?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

You can tell I'm new to the general scrapbook area, I don't know what or who is SNR? I do know SC and LO and DT and DP and some others, but I need a tiny glossary…Oh, and I know who Timmy is, haha!

AND, I walked into Ms today and walked back out empty-handed….what's wrong with me?

SNR is an Ezine (online magazine)..Scrap News and Review

AND, I walked into Ms today and walked back out empty-handed….what's wrong with me?

That's what happens after you start getting all the swirly goodies. the stuff at M's just doesn't cut it anymore

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

[quote]

That's what happens after you start getting all the swirly goodies. the stuff at M's just doesn't cut it anymore

Amen!!
      [/quote]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

[quote]
      [quote]

I KNOW!! I'm getting spoiled swirly, early! Poor Michaels, they've made a ton of money off me…

Amen!!
      [/quote]

[/quote]

SNR is an Ezine (online magazine)..Scrap News and Review

Thanks, Lisa!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh, I'm with you Beverly! I still don't know what RAK means…ha!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

RAK Random act of kindness

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thanks Maggi…ever so helpful!

RAK Random act of kindness

Thats funny! I never knew what it stood for exactly but knew what it meant..make sense? Lol

I never knew what it meant….I thought it might mean a rack or something like that….???? Now it' makes sense….RACK didn't! I was so trying to make sense of it! LOL!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

There's also a PAK – playful act of kindness. Used to see that used alot of forums but mostly see RAK these days.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Speaking of RAKs – is there a RAK list on this site? I would love to get hold of it…

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I don't believe there is leslie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.