Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Why I can't print out the tutorials??????

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Before we were so rudely hacked I could print out the tuts I wanted to keep on file.

I have tried several times since the creation of the new site and can only print the first page, nothing more…..help!!!!!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

If you find out…. let me know….. k?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I copy to Word. Highlight the entire post, right-click and choose copy. Go to your word processor and click on paste, then enter. And so on until the entire tut is copied. I then play with margins and spacing to reduce the number of pages. I save mine, I have a Tutorial file in my Documents. I can then print out as needed. I've been doing this ever since the hack.

Thanks Peggy I'll give it a try!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

That's what I do to, Peggy, works for me – hope it works for you Kathi!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

The faux leather one worked but I had trouble with the scrabble letters and then ran out of time. I'll try that one again tomorrow

Maggi, in addition to Peggy's method of printing, you may also right click on the screen, then click on print preview, and make sure the box is checked as shrink to fit; change the option from portrait to landscape, and then you should be able to print the entire screen and all the related pages too. Good luck.

Gotta try this!!!!!

Since the hacking, I've had trouble with the right side of all the pics in the tutorials getting cut off when I try to print them off. I tried Peggy's suggestion of pasting them into Word and it worked great! Thanks so much!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

thanks Peggy 🙂

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

You're welcome. 🙂

Yes Peggy's idea worked just fine for the 2 I was trying to print. Now all I have to do is remember it for the next time!!!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.