Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Why is it…

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

That when I am making something for myself..everything tus out fine.

But when I have to make stuff for others..it tus out like s%&!

I have to teach an inking class to some ladies on Tuesday as a favor for my friends LSS. I think I'm going to go kidnap one of you ladies to do it for me…UGH!

so THAT'S what that FB post was all about!!!

LOL sadly yes!

May be you can pretend thats it's for you, then it will work.. But I know what you mean…

Haaah! Things don't usually go good for me! WUWT???

Can so relate…goodluck but you will be fine

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I think we are too critical when we do something for someone else! Afraid it's not perfect, ya know! RELAX and like Lisa said…do it for yourself!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I agree with Robin. We feel like it has to be perfect for someone else.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

If you're teaching the class on inking, then they don't know how to ink therefore they won't know it looks like S$*T!!! They will think it is fabulous! ;)

I think we are too critical when we do something for someone else! Afraid it's not perfect, ya know! RELAX and like Lisa said…do it for yourself!

Ditto!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

[quote]

Ditto!!!
          [/quote]

Ditto x2

Aww..thanks Ladies! That's just what I did. Then I couldn't stop…lol I have like 10 examples now when I only needed 2..lol

Lisa N..I thought that same thing!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.