Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Win a Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM
      WANT TO WIN A SWIRLYDOOS SCRAPBOOK KIT? Check out our blog to lea how!

width=640
      In honor of my beautiful son Mason, Rae's beautiful son Owen, and so many other beautiful boys, girls, men and women who suffer with this crushing disorder, we are proud to LIGHT IT UP BLUE and help raise awareness for Autism! And to help raise awareness, we're giving away one of our beautifully coordinated scrapbook kits! Here's what you have to do to win!

1. Go to the swirlydoos facebook page and LIKE us if you haven't already, share the contest post!!
      2. Change your profile picture to the Light it up Blue logo below and leave it there all week.
      3. Leave a comment on our blog post with a link to your facebook page to let us know you're in it to win it!

A winner will be chosen by random number generator this Friday, April 5th and announced no later than Saturday, April 6th. GOOD LUCK!! And THANK YOU for spreading the word!

border=0

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

What an awesome way to raise awareness!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I started sharing this yesterday right after you did the first FB post.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

This is very cool. Will post as soon as I'm home on my computer again.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I started sharing this yesterday right after you did the first FB post.

Ditto.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

My nephew is autistic and this is a great way to share awareness!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.