Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges ~Winner!~ Beloved Sketch Challenge

This topic contains 70 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hi, everyone! Check out this sketch for the Beloved kit: 

1413918215_16_FT250543_kit71sketch.jpg

All you have to do is create a layout based on this sketch using any supplies you want by December 15th and upload HERE to be eligible to win a fantastic prize!

Here's some pages from the design team to get you started thinking about what you can do with this sketch:

Kim
      width=600

Debbie
      width=595

Angelica
      width=600

Paulien
      width=598

Maja
      width=600

Maggi
      width=500

Rae
      width=589

We can't wait to see what YOU do with the sketch. It's a challenging one, but it's awesome!

Gorgeous, each and every one!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I am in LOVE with this sketch – so pretty!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Wow! Gorgeous!
        Four photo's, now there's a challenge, and I'm up for it 🙂

Ok, working on mine.

My new baby, Jackson, or Jax for short. We had a little photo shoot when he was two months old.
        [img:width=600&height=603]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1415828484_5_FT252219_jackson_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Damn Jan, that was quick. I love it. What a cutie.

Snagg1
            Send PM

You gals just rock the house!

Jan, holy crap on a cracker, that was speed scrappin for sure!

Jax is such a cutie. Love the layouts too!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Great examples, DT!!!!!
              Rae's right: this one IS a challenge, but you've show us how so very well with these gorgeous pages!!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

My new baby, Jackson, or Jax for short. We had a little photo shoot when he was two months old.
                [url url=/wp-content/uploads/2014/1415828484_5_FT252219_jackson.jpg][img:width=600&height=603]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1415828484_5_FT252219_jackson_.jpg[/img][/url]

Goodness, Jan, this one is stunning!!!!! I love your clusters and your die cut swirls and your touches of stenciling tucked behind the pics of this adorable cutie!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Love the sketch and cant wait to play!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

You gals just rock the house!

Jan, holy crap on a cracker, that was speed scrappin for sure!

Bwahahahah…. I just LOVE the phrases you come up with Paula! LOL.

This is a gorgeous sketch! I love how different it is. The design team has created great beauty with it!

Jan, you speed demon you! That is a GORGEOUS interpretation and I love your new little sweetheart! He is a cutie!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Wow ladies you've done such beautiful layouts for us!

Jan you are a speed demon and your layout is so sweet, what a cute fur baby!

[url url=/wp-content/uploads/2014/1415828484_5_FT252219_jackson.jpg][img:width=600&height=603]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1415828484_5_FT252219_jackson_.jpg[/img][/url]

Oh my… this is Adorable and Beautiful and ohhhhh I wish I could just see this in person! Beautiful work Jan!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.