Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges ~Winner~ Enchanted Evening Sketch Challenge

This topic contains 59 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Here we go! Upload your take on this sketch using any materials you have to the Facebook gallery photo album Enchanted Evening
      Sketch Challenge by Janiuary 15th to be eligible for a fantastic prize!

Here's the sketch designed by Beggahuna for the Enchanted Evening kit:
      1416428235_16_FT0_kit72sketch.jpg

And here's what the design team has done with it:

Maggi
      1417643260_312_FT252682_my-ball-bb-rose-cafeweb.jpg

Maja
      1417906240_2904_FT252682_swdec1.jpg

Paulien
      IMG_2741m_zps15d2eb06.jpg

Angelica
      1418580341_12_FT252682_img_8288_.jpg

Kim
      1418590308_131_FT252682_img_9071_.jpg

Helena
      1418595172_144_FT252682_sweet.jpg

Rae
      1418620081_16_FT252682_photo_1_copy_2.jpg

Now show us how YOU interpret the sketch! Can't wait to see what you make!

PRETTY!!!! ;D ;D

Love this sketch and I got my CNS, so hurry up kit!

Wow! Love the sketch! The DT did an amazing job with it!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

magnifique!

These are lovely, beautiful colours and interpretations.
        It's so good to be back! We've moved house now, and I've been without inteet for 10 days, got it back on today in the new house. I've so much to catch up on!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Good to have you back Ginny, I wish you much happiness in your new home!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Yikes, Ginny! Hurry and unpack the scraproom! 🙂

Snagg1
              Send PM

Hi Ginny, glad your back 🙂

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

beautiful inspiration!! I cant wait to play! hopefully after the holidays!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Great sketch, greater examples!!!!!!!

Gorgeous pages!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Beautiful layouts!

Ladies, beautiful layouts with great takes on the sketch. You make me wanna do one too. 🙂 I've noticed some changes since I've been on Forum last time… How do you get to the Facebook gallery? The link didn't work for me.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Here's my take on this month's sketch, featuring the grandkids on Christmas moing. The three of them were silly and excited and it was awfully hard to get the three of them in a good pose at the same time, but my DIL got this shot in.

Too bad that the sunlight wasn't as cooperative; this is the best image I could get with the weak Winter light.

I made the background with fiber paste mixed with some Lindy's Starburst in Bodacious Blush. The Blue Fe chippies (from my stash) were treated with the clear gesso from the Mediums Add-On, the above Lindy's and some TA Baseboard in Clay.
                      I used the Doily Lace MS double edge punch on the strip that runs through the center of the page.
                      Except for the dangle trinket, everything else is from the gorgeous Enchanted Evening Kit and Add-Ons.

[img:width=598&height=594]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1420227733_36_FT254278_precious_memories_christmas_2014.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Very pretty Peggy!! I love the composition of this layout – your element choices really pop on that dark background

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.