Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Winner Hello Beautiful Butterfly Challenge

This topic contains 68 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Using the Hello Beautiful Kit create a layout, project, or card using any butterflies.

You can share your project here and please put your entry in the Butterfly Challenge Album.
      Please note in the description or title it's for the April challenge.

You can enter as many pages/projects as you wish.

Closing Date 5/15

Once the challenged is closed we will vote on our top fav 2. to determine the winner.

Example:

[img:width=600&height=597]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1366044400_12_FT0_sweet_.jpg[/img]

Entires:

Sherrenae:

[img:width=600&height=589]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1366151775_40_FT205353_happy.jpg[/img]

Monica:
      IMG_20130415_215233_550_zps1c715b16.jpg

JeannieV:

[img:width=592&height=598]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1367563453_885_FT205353_img_4447.jpg[/img]

Hanne:
      normal_Raabjerg_Mile_28796x80029.jpg

Peggy:

[img:width=591&height=587]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1367855788_36_FT205353_no_title.jpg[/img]

Pala:

[img:width=600&height=590]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1367965399_996_FT205353_friends_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Sigh….. This is detail overloaded!!!! I so love this gorgeous Sweet page!!!!!!! Love your stitching!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

This is so pretty. You do an amazing job on the girly layouts. So many details. Love it.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Wow Angelica this layout is so beautiful, I am in love with that chippie!

I have one to enter! Made this last night using this month's kit & sketch, so it's doing double-duty for this and the sketch challenge whenever it gets posted. The shine in the center is Heidi Swapp Chartreuse spray, which really reflects the light. I colored the wooden leaves with olive Silk paint, and used Jack Frost LSG spray and the pink silk paint in this month's kit on the chipboard frame from my stash. All flowers except for the lacy blue one came from my flower stash… and likely from prior Swirly kits. The letters are Thickers. Distressing done courtesy of the Ingvild tool, which really does some serious distressing!! There's a little cream-colored rub-on butterfly on the left, and a wooden one painted with Silks on the right. This is linked from Photobucket, as I took the picture with my phone. I'll add it to the gallery when I get a chance to dump the phone photos to the laptop.

I framed this and it will be a present for either my SIL or MIL… ;)

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Wow, great distressing and that spray in the middle looks really cool!

Beautiful distressing and love the little wooden leaves! It is going to make a wonderful gift!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Lovely layouts ladies – I found this kit so inspiring.

Here is mine.

[img:width=600&height=589]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1366151775_40_FT205353_happy.jpg[/img]

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wow you gals are quick!!!

Beautiful work gals.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

What a beautiful layout for a beautiful girl! Love all the punchwork and the lace peeking out at the top and bottom!

Wow you gals are quick!!!

Beautiful work gals.

I had mojo suddenly show up and just went with it! ;)

great pages gals – cant wait to get my kit – hope it comes tomorrow for the weekend

Wow ladies, you are fast!!!! And your pages are so Gorgeous!!! Isn't this kit a blast to work with?!!!! I love it!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

I have one to enter! Made this last night using this month's kit & sketch, so it's doing double-duty for this and the sketch challenge whenever it gets posted. The shine in the center is Heidi Swapp Chartreuse spray, which really reflects the light. I colored the wooden leaves with olive Silk paint, and used Jack Frost LSG spray and the pink silk paint in this month's kit on the chipboard frame from my stash. All flowers except for the lacy blue one came from my flower stash… and likely from prior Swirly kits. The letters are Thickers. Distressing done courtesy of the Ingvild tool, which really does some serious distressing!! There's a little cream-colored rub-on butterfly on the left, and a wooden one painted with Silks on the right. This is linked from Photobucket, as I took the picture with my phone. I'll add it to the gallery when I get a chance to dump the phone photos to the laptop.

I framed this and it will be a present for either my SIL or MIL… ;)

Awesome distressing and misting!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Lovely layouts ladies – I found this kit so inspiring.

Here is mine.

So pretty! Love that scallopy border you did. I can tell you were feeling inspired!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.