Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges WINNER Madame Butterfly Challenge

This topic contains 165 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Using the Madame Kits create a layout, project, or card using any butterflies.

You can share your project here and please put your entry in the Butterfly Challenge Album.
      Please note in the description or title it's for the July challenge.

You can enter as many pages/projects as you wish.

Closing Date 8/15

Once the challenged is closed we will vote on our top fav 2. to determine the winner.

Example:

[img:width=600&height=594]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1373300919_12_FT0_100_9604_.jpg[/img]

Entries:

JeannieV:

pala:

[img:width=600&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1373578814_996_FT212907_cousins_.jpg[/img]

Katyoparty:

Peggy:

LindaSS:

LindaSS(2nd entry)

lynngood2012:

KimberlyS:

[img:width=600&height=620]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1375142901_2649_FT212907_p7291233_edited-2_.jpg[/img]

Sherrenae:

Manda_K:

Hanne:
      normal_Haggis_liten.jpg

QT:

Portia:

[img:width=600&height=532]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1375930218_2744_FT212907_befunky_july_contest_00013_.jpg[/img]

droopidog:

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Oh my heavens, Angelica, this is positively breathtaking!!!!!!!
        & thanks again for hosting my favorite challenge!!!!

Very beautiful and cool design. Lovely photo too. Love the paste designs.

Stunning LO! Love the stenciling and the distressing! Looking forward to playing along!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Such a beautiful layout Angelica!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I LOVE these papers. Totally going to play along for fun…ummm….just as soon as I get some sleep.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Thank you!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I LOVE these papers. Totally going to play along for fun…ummm….just as soon as I get some sleep.

Sleep is sooooooo overated 🙂

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Angelica, absolutely gorgeous!

Here'smine.I can't count how many times I've used photos from dd2's selfie photoshoot.she did 4 years ago. I thought this one was perfect for this kit.
                  btw I love the name of this months challenge…the Madam Butterfly challenge.
                  The butterfly which I changed the color on and the little winged boot thing in the frame are from some G45 pps. The bigger gears around the big flower (which is from a kit) and the title word and the pearl flourish are from Want2scrap. I colored those gears and the title with 3 different silks, gold, dark pink and this months orange. I painted them white first and then started fooling around with the silks. I inked them with black when they dried. All the pps and floral stickers are from this months kit. The other gears are from stash….Jolees I believe.

[img:width=599&height=597]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1373566477_885_FT212907_img_4793.jpg[/img]

Angelica, I love your example!

Jeannie, that is AWESOME!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

That is GORGEOUS Jeannie!!

Oh wow! Gorgeous, Jeannie! Love the gears with the pearls and flowers! You dd got some awesome self portraits during that photo shoot!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Jeannie I love your layout and such a gorgeous photo of your dd!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM
                      Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 167 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.