Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Ultimate Design Challenge – Scrapbook Contest Winner of the Swirlydoos 2013 Ultimate Design Challenge ANNOUNCED!

This topic contains 57 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM
      width=600

WOW! I know no other word to describe the talent, involvement, support and community that you have all shown during this six week contest. We've met and come to know so many new and wonderful crafters, leaed so many new techniques, and made stronger connections and bonds to the ladies who grace our forums.

Ive seen amazing artists take nervous steps outside their comfort zones, and SHINE!
      I am so proud of each project, each new technique leaed, and each lovely woman who rose to the occasion and didn't let I can't win out.

In that, you are ALL winners!

Having said that, this was a contest and we did have to choose a winner. So, without further Adieu…

The winner of the Swirlydoos 2013 Ultimate Design Challenge is…

KATHI SIMMONS

[img:width=541&height=960]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1361901504_1_FT0_kathi_matani.jpg[/img]

CONGRATS KATHI!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

And yes, I'm fully aware that she is going to kick my ass for posting that picture! LMAOOOOOOO

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Well deserved, congratulations Kathi! I think all of your submitted projects were outstanding.

CONGRATULATIONS KATHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Yay! Woo Hoo! I love you, Kathi!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

YAY!! WOO HOO Kathi!! Congrats !!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Huge Congratulations Kathi!!!! Amazing work by everyone who went through this challenge.

Congratulations Kathi!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Kathi!!! Your work is absolutely fabulous!!

Congratulations Kathi… you rocked them all ….

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

OMG!!!!! CONGRATS GIRLY!!!!!!!! So well eaed and well deserved!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Yay!! Congratulations!!

Congrats Kathi!!!!!!!!! Whoohoooooooo…doing flips for you!!!!

OMG! YAY! Congratulations, Kathi! You knocked each challenge out of the ball park!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.