Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges WINNER Simple Irresistible Butterfly Challenge

This topic contains 219 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I think us swirly girls LOVE butterflies….so here is our challenge.

Using the November Simple Irresistible Kit create a layout with any butterflies.

You can share your page here and please put your entry in the Butterfly Challenge Album.
      Please note in the description or title it's for the Nov. challenge.

Please have your page in the gallery by Nov. 30th

[img:width=600&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288564070_12_FT0_100_8706_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

This is just beautiful Ang!!! Everything about it, the punching, the photo the beautiful flowers and butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH SO PRETTY love everything about it

Oh My! This is so beautiful, Angelica!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

This layout is beyond Darling.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Angelica, that is sooooo beautiful!!!! (Did you make the vine? It's gorgeous!!!)

Beautiful!!!!

Gorgeous layout!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

oooooh! So beautiful and pink! Love it! 😀

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Gorgeous Ang!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

how adorable

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Thanks guys!!

I wanna see YOUR pages 🙂

This is just beautiful Ang!!! Everything about it, the punching, the photo the beautiful flowers and butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so agree!! This is gorgeous!

Working on mine now

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I just love butterflies! 😀 Here is my layout for this challange;

explorer-1.jpg

Great photos and love your inking!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 221 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.