Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges WINNER Whimsy Butterfly Challenge

This topic contains 147 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 149 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Using the Jan Whimsy Kit create a layout, project, or card using any butterflies.

You can share your project here and please put your entry in the Butterfly Challenge Album.
      Please note in the description or title it's for the Jan. challenge.

You can enter as many pages/projects as you wish.

Closing Date 2/15

Once the challenged is closed we will vote on our top fav 2. The winner will receive a RAK from me

Example:

3842195_5_91394.jpg Forever Young * Swirlydoos Kit Club* By Angelica

Entries:

CathiO:
      3842077_5_639871.jpg
      Magical Moments **Swirlydoos**Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch**
      By Cathioneill

ChristyB:

Cherished:

[img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1359222180_793_FT192757_befunky_img_0012_.jpg[/img]

Jodie1335:

[img:width=600&height=588]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1359235603_760_FT192757_img_3833.1_.jpg[/img]

Pala:

[img:width=600&height=607]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1359427719_996_FT192757_swirly_bubbles_.jpg[/img]

scrappinvt:
      normal_20113.jpg

Merrihew:

[img:width=600&height=594]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1359508939_17_FT192757_whimsy_butterfly_.jpg[/img]

StampinNPA:
      IMG_4993-001_zps57d3baf2.jpg

LindaSS:

m4gnj:

Rosejen: 1st entry

Rosejen: 2nd entry

JeannieV:

ddcdragonfly:

CathiO: 2nd entry

Hanne:
      normal_Grethe_og_Jens_28800x79629.jpg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I know a lot of you already have your kits……don't you just love all the butterflies on the gorgeous papers?!?!?!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I love the whole kit! The colors are so bright and cheerful!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I know, the colors…..oh the colors!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Angelica, I was thrilled when I saw the original add-on post, in person, I'm stunned!!!!!
            One of my favorite kits ever!!!!!
            (And yes, I saw the butterflies, I thought of you for some reason, hehehe.)

Love the kit and can't wait to play with it. I am determined to get some scrapping done this month! My poor November and December kits are sitting completely untouched!!! I cannot believe how crazy the last 2 months have been!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I love this kit!!! Love it love it love it!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

It's sooooo girly! I like it though. The colors are so soft.

Will be sure to do something for this one when my kit gets her… Thx so much for opening the challange for more than layouts.. ;D

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Loving this kit. Such beautiful colors and love the butterflies!

I think this will be my last day for the week before the flu takes away my energy! The cough has come and the shivers, ack… I guess it is inevitable when most of your house has had it already!

I did sneak into the craft room today and got a layout done for the butterfly challenge using a sketch from the Kaisercraft challenge blog.
                  3842077_5_639871.jpg
                  Magical Moments **Swirlydoos**Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch**
                  By Cathioneill

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Cathi, your page is gorgeous!! I love the tilt of the photo!!!

Angelica your layout is beautiful! Loving the purple!!

I almost never have a lo to put in this thread, but this month whoo hoo

my butterflies were painted with the silks acrylic and stamped over. TFL

[img:width=575&height=571]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1358882809_227_FT192757_pretty.jpg[/img]

SO SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!! Aww, her smile is adorable!!! Love the purples! Love the butterflies!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 149 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.