Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges ~ WINNER!~ Wistful Blues Sketch Challenge

This topic contains 102 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 104 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Are you ready for another sketch challenge? 

This challenge is open to everyone, using any supplies! Simply upload your layout to the gallery by September 15th in the Wistful Blues Sketch Challenge section. But, it would be nice if you could share it here too. 

Here is the gorgeous August sketch:

[img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1408056735_16_FT0_august_2014_sketch.jpg[/img]

Here's some examples from our design team:

Tracey
      width=600

Maggi

width=500

Maja
      width=597

Angelica
      width=600

Debbie
      width=600

Kim
      width=600

Raewidth=587

We can't wait to see what YOU do with the kit!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Great sketch and beautiful samples ladies!

These are all BEAUTIFUL!

Such a beautiful sketch! Love all the amazing inspiration the DT has provided!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Love what everyone did with the sketch and can't wait to see what all of you do!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

All that inspiration!!! love them all!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

What a beautiful sketch!!!!
            And what beautiful layouts!!!!
            I can't wait to get my kit and be able to play!!!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

We want to see what you savages create with this!

When my kit arrives, I'll take the challenge! I have tons of vacation pics to choose from. I hope I some of them will work well with the colours and the challenge! Just waiting for the kit!

Me, too! Kit should be here today! So, hope I can play before I have to get ready for work.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

these are all so stunning. I will be working on mine this weekend.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hey ladies, let's see those sketch pages now that everyone is getting their kit.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Hopefully on the weekend. This has been errand day for me.

Here's my take on the sketch challenge for August. Dug in the bin for some wedding pics again. Added some burlap, leaves, tiles, bawls, and pins from my stash. Some Ferro with a trellis mask. Altered the color of the butterflies with the Inklings in our kit. The mesh was from Kim. I love this stuff for adding texture. Thank you, Kim!

Used Rae's idea with Perfect Pearls and embossing powder on the chippie. Thanks, Rae!

[img:width=600&height=588]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1408545582_5_FT246487_beautiful_together_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Gorgeous Jan.

If you need more just holla. LOL.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.