Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges ***Winner***Au Naturale Sketch Challenge

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM
      We hereby challenge you to use the sketch below as your inspiration to create a layout using your Swirlydoos May kit.

You must upload your project to the Au Naturale sketch challenge gallery to be eligible for a fab little RAK of scrappy goodness! You have until June 17th to load your gorgeous piece of art into the gallery. There will either be a vote or a random winner – and the winner shall be announced in the in this thread shortly thereafter.

Here is our sketch!  Luv it!
      1366312460_13_FT0_kit53sketch_zps263b40d2.jpg

Here is what our designers did with it!

Irene
      SDIrene_zps6bf5f13a.jpg

Andie
      SDAndie_zps163b2e5f.jpg

Vicky
      SDVicky_zps12b4ba17.jpg

Lisa
      SDLisa_zpsa4230c6f.jpg

Angelica
      SDAng_zpse59a6f4c.jpg

Paulien
      0df06ab0-6839-4a26-8206-eddb36b72f69_zps03738324.jpg

Such a beautiful sketch and the DT LO's are gorgeous!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Wow! Put all together, you ladies ROCKED the sketch!

Wow! Put all together, you ladies ROCKED the sketch!

WHAT SHE SAID!!

Here's my entry
        Selfies of dd1. The circle thingies and the fussy cut pp and the rickrack are from the au Naturale kit. The other stuff is from previous kits. The red lace is the only non swirly thing. The chippie flourish is from the recent Blue Fe order and the word exquisite is from a previous Dusty Attic special order.

[img:width=592&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1369245899_885_FT209212_img_4500.jpg[/img]

Beautiful LO, Jeannie! Love the chippie swirl and the touch of red lace! Beautiful photos of your dd!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Here's my entry
          Selfies of dd1. The circle thingies and the fussy cut pp and the rickrack are from the au Naturale kit. The other stuff is from previous kits. The red lace is the only non swirly thing. The chippie flourish is from the recent Blue Fe order and the word exquisite is from a previous Dusty Attic special order.

[img:width=592&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1369245899_885_FT209212_img_4500.jpg[/img]

Totally stunning with the woodgrain background and your gorgeous pops of red!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Jeannie, I love this so much- so beautiful with the wood and the peach!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I just adore that LO Jeannie!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wowzers ladies, these are all gorgeous!

This is my all-time FAVE kit sketch. I will be using it again! Jeannie your layout is gorgeous!!!

Here is my take on the sketch. I loved doing this page for some reason. The circles were made by tracing inside the circles of the chipboard (i call it a stencil!) with the silk glaze from the kit. The flourishes are cut from the patteed paper stock and inked with vintage photo and the leaf flourishes were cut from the paper bag the flowers came in.

[img:width=344&height=336]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1369643847_2634_FT209212_may_sketch.jpg[/img]

Beautiful LO, Lynn! Love how you used the circles as a stencil! Gorgeous flower cluster and I love your paper bag leaf flourishes!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Here is my take on the sketch. I loved doing this page for some reason. The circles were made by tracing inside the circles of the chipboard (i call it a stencil!) with the silk glaze from the kit. The flourishes are cut from the patteed paper stock and inked with vintage photo and the leaf flourishes were cut from the paper bag the flowers came in.

[img:width=344&height=336]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1369643847_2634_FT209212_may_sketch.jpg[/img]

Simply stunning!!!!! I love the pop of your blue circles (great idea, btw!!!!!) and the beautiful flow of your flowers and those gorgeous flourishes!!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

So pretty Lynn, love the pretty flower cluster and the leaves!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.