Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements **WINNERS POSTED** Blog Hop going on today!!!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

December kit reveals today!! check out the prizes and follow along on the hop!!

Thanks for such a fun Blog Hop! So many gorgeous projects! The prize packages are amazing!

beautiful job ladies!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I just finished the hop. Can I say WOW. You guys outdid yourselves on the layouts, cards tags, and the stocking. Loved it all. YOU ROCK!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Amazing creations. I usually hit a big snag and can't leave a comment or get all the sentence but I finally feel like I completed a hop. PHew. Finally.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

in a word……..WOWZEROOOOOONIE!!! not that's some beautiful stuff!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Just went on my first Blog Hop. I had such trouble joining clear scraps and petaloo. Not sure I did it right.
            BUT…the girlies from Swirlyville did us proud on their blogs. Great work Ladies! Beautiful LO's and creations!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Ahhhhh, I've been out of action. Still time to play, I see 🙂

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Pant, pant, huff, puff, finished hopping!!!! Many thanks to (in order) LisaG, Ang, LisaV: your pages and projects are awesome!!!!

I hope I can still hop today!!

Pant, pant, huff, puff, finished hopping!!!! Many thanks to (in order) LisaG, Ang, LisaV: your pages and projects are awesome!!!!

xoxoxo

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

((HUGS))

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Ya'll are gonna make me cry.

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Winners have been posted on the blog!!!

[img:width=64&height=53]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1324120243_13_FT130389_blow-kiss.gif[/img]

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.