Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Winter 2015: New G45

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM
      Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Not impressed. been there done that.

Didn't we get those lion head knockers in a kit a few years ago? I'm just saying, nothing new.

hm… not impressed!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I liked the albums…at least
          but I'm really not getting the deluxe collections….aren't they more expensive? Why not just release them? Maybe I'm missing something

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Meh.
            And we DID get the lion's heads a while back, you're right.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I need their new line, Artisan Style, that will work for me. Never owned ABC Primer so I will probably get that just so I have it. I am working on a serious hoarded stash of G45! Once Upon A Springtime was pretty, but it is so not me and I have alot of it left from the original release.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                Send PM

The Artisan line is just so so for me, much like their Bird Song line was. I do love ABC and OUST. G45 is an obsession for me, I have SO much of it and don't use it as much as I should !sad

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I like a couple of the new things and I like that they are re-releasing the Once Upon a Springtime as that was one of my favs, the rest is just so-so for me.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I have a hard time scrapping G45 so I don't prefer to buy it.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I love the Artisan Style and will probably end up buying it.
                      It's actually the albums and metals and stuff that have me yawning. I own so much of that already and I just don't see much new here.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

ya know, usually when G45 releases…I'm all like ooooo and ahhhh…this year…not so much…the last release that I really like was Raining Cats and Dogs…which I've been hoarding btw and haven't used it yet….
                        I'm hoping there is at least one line that I like…..I like the colors of the artisian style, but not a fan of the pattes….

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Now I really love their Staples line, they are a good quality. Did you take a look at the Mixed Media album? It is quite nice, now will I use that? Hmmm not sure, but it is really nice.

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

I don't care for their other new line, its all pink and blue and kids, and just ugh for me!!!

craftysprinkles
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

After seeing the new lines in person, I am really not impressed with them. 🙁

Krissy
                              Krissy
                              Swirly Admin
                                Send PM

Maybe if they were a different style knocker. Over the lion~

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.