Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Work destroyed by *@%# dog

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Well, I am just really P.O.'d right now. My dh left out the chicken dog that we reescued and the blankety-blank dog tore up this lo.
    [img:width=600&height=597]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1408485553_5_FT0_hello_.jpg[/img]

Right now I sound like Rae at Swirly camp!

So, I ordered the paper pack and flowers from Krissy and my dh can just foot the bill! I added a few other papers and flowers for my pain and suffering! ~ 🙁

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Oh no! That's awful. 🙁

Oh no, Jan! So sorry!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh no, yes you must be compensated your pain and suffering

You need a lot more than some paper and a few flowers for your pain and suffering. At least $100 worth…

You need a lot more than some paper and a few flowers for your pain and suffering. At least $100 worth…

I like your thinking!

Well, he is making a steak dinner for me as we speak. And, I've been in my scrap room all evening accompanied by a few glasses of wine. ;)

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

A little wine always helps! 🙂 You put a lot of love into that layout, so I can only imagine how you felt when you saw it ruined. Pamper yourself lots!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Wine and a steak dinner is a great start. Dogs sure are good at destoying some of our most favorite things 🙁 (

Yes, Linda, you understand why I was so mad.

Thank you, ladies.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh Jan that totally sucks!

Oh NO Jan…. I'm so sorry! I had that happened a few years back when we just got our dog.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Yikes! That's totally sucks, Jan!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Well that does suck and yep you need a HUGE pain and suffering award! I loved that LO, hope you can redo it!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Jan, I just saw this and noooooooooooo!!!! I know what went into that page and how it must make you feel to see it destroyed.

A Swirly Store order will help, steak and wine should brighten things up a bit.
                    But I agree with my Sisters: you need recompense for a LOT of P&S!!!!!!

Krissy just shipped what I need to redo it (plus some extras that I added on).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.