Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photography Would someone like to help me?

This topic contains 74 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Okay, this is the only pic that dh got of me with the baby that is usable, but it needs doctoring WAY beyond what I can do. Can someone help me make this pic suitable, pretty, pretty please? 🙂 I don't have any makeup on, and I look hideous, and all that medical equipment and bracelets are awful! Seriously, don't they know people are trying to take pictures? LOL!
      [img:width=375&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1308859799_16_FT0_img_3320.jpg[/img]

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

awwwwwwww that is just soooooo adorable 🙂

Aw, Rae! I love the picture! But, I am sure one of of our Swirly gals will be along to tu it into magic!!!

ok, I will try…

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

yipopee Lisa you big sweetie you 🙂

Snagg1
            Send PM

Awww, look at how beautiful. Rae, you do not look even close to hideous! You look gorgeous and that little boy is just too sweet.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Aww Rae, you look gorgeous. I love the pic as is.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Awww, Rae!!! It's the best photo!!!!!!!!!! Look at you..so in love!!!!!!!!!

Ah, now I want a baby!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Rae, I keep coming back to this; it's such a beautiful photo of you, the love that you have in your face!!!!!

I love that he is looking at Rae! sweet.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

You guys are so sweet!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Ah, now I want a baby!!!

Have another! If my life weren't so complicated with one special needs child, I'd have a gaggle of kids- I LOVE THEM. I have a newbo, and I am already lamenting that I can't have just one more. I am cherishing EVERYTHING with Elijah because it is the absolute LAST time I will sleep all night with a baby in my arms, and other great things. He's already growing so fast (14 pounds at 2 months!), and I don't want to miss a minute of it. (Except when I slip off to Chicago for 1 1/2 days!)

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Awwww…. BUT, isn't gaggle something that normally applies to geese? LOL

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Rae, I know how you feel. I always wished that we could have afforded more….

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

[quote]

Ah, now I want a baby!!!

Have another! If my life weren't so complicated with one special needs child, I'd have a gaggle of kids- I LOVE THEM. I have a newbo, and I am already lamenting that I can't have just one more. I am cherishing EVERYTHING with Elijah because it is the absolute LAST time I will sleep all night with a baby in my arms, and other great things. He's already growing so fast (14 pounds at 2 months!), and I don't want to miss a minute of it. (Except when I slip off to Chicago for 1 1/2 days!)
                            [/quote]
                            Aww. Rae, you can cuddle me to sleep while your in Chicago if that will help. LOL!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.