Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Would you believe it????????

This topic contains 37 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

After all the shit that's been going on here…….KRISSY went and broke her heel!!!! Like I need something else to worry about!! Hell….bring it on!!!

She fell on some steps in her house and broke her heel. From what the DR said, the bone she broke its a very difficult bone to break. And takes a long time to heal, like 6-8 months!

So at least a month with no weight on it, then some kind of boot after that…for 6-8 months!

Good grief!!!

On a lighter side tho…she informed the DR that she has to be in an evening gown for New' Years, and can't be in no grey boot!! so he is going to put a black cast on it to match her dress for her party, then take it off and put the grey boot back on it after the party!!

And Mason keeps running off with her crutches, knowing that she can't chase after him!!!

Please pray for her too!!! Lotsa prayers around here! Frankly, I'm getting tired of it!!! I am sooooo DONE!

Snagg1
        Send PM

She and I were just texting and she told me it will be 6-8 months. That poor thing. I think someone is telling her t slow down, although I can think of better ways to get the message across.

*deep breath and a big glass of crown*

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I feel so bad for her. I'm taking Ashli and Mason off her hands for a few hours tomorrow, so hopefully she can just rest.

Snagg1
            Send PM

That's really nice of you Rae. She must be so frustrated. I would just want to have a really good cry and then beat the crap out of something.

Oh Rae, you are an angel!!!

Argggh! That is bad news.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Rae, friends like you are worth your weight in gold.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

You guys would do the same! 🙂

Thank you Rae for helping Krissy out. You are an angel!!!
                Lots of prayers for you Krissy!!!!! and for you Robin.

Rae, I am so glad you are there to help her in that way! ;D

It sucks to break a bone that takes that long to heel.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

That is horrible. But they are so right about being careful. My niece broke her ankle and needed a cast for 9 weeks then air cast. She is just starting therapy. A coworkers DH had broke a bone in ankle and went 8 weeks in cast 1 month therapy and was then told it did not heal right and he has to have surgery again. He may be off his feet for 6 months. So please listen to them and take it easy. My DD is in a boot cast right now she broke her foot not fun. I feel for you all. Glad to hear you can help out Rae. I aint sorry to see 2011 leave most( not all there were some highlights but most of the year really sucked.

UGH! I saw that she had broken a bone on FB, and I was hoping that she had broken it having a good time doing something fun….not just on steps at home!!! Poor Dear!!! Poor Robin as well! When it rains, it pours….except in West Texas!

Praying that things settle down for your family. Things have GOT to get better!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

SHeesh!!! Poor Krissy!! one thing after another!!!

Rae, its a good thing you moved close to Krissy! SHe really does need your help and your so awesome for being there!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

how on earth is she going to let it heal? Krissy is a whirlwind – i have no idea how she is going to function!
                    She is very lucky to have you Rae there with her – hope the kids are good for you, cuz i see this happening a lot in the future!!

KRISSY – SLOW THE [email protected] DOWN!!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I saw this on FB, poor Krissy, just what she needed!!!!!

I concur, Rae, you're an angel, so good that you can help!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.