Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Wrapping up before next CHA

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Since it's soon time for summer CHA…
    Which is the collection you've used the most from winter CHA?

I think my absolute favourite was the Laced with Grace from Glitz…and the Botanical from Prima…and the Butterfly Garden from Pink Paislee…and Gabrielle from BoBunny…LOL (sorry, couldn't pick one)
    I have used them A LOT!!!

Snagg1
      Send PM

I really like those too Camilla. hmmmmm. That's a tough question.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I love LAced with Grace!! Haven't used the Butterfly Garden yet but am anxiously awaiting its arrival!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I liked the Laced with grace !!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

That IS a tough question!!!
            I LOVE the colors of the Laced with Grace.
            I love the versatility of the Gabrielle (I have a card-making stash that will last a loooooong time now.).

I'll have to vote for both of these.

Loved Lace with Grace, although I didn't get to scrap much with it yet. Also loved Gabrielle and TPC Grandma's Attic (but I don't know if it was from the Winter CHA)

Loved Laced with Grace!! The colors are amazing. so warm and fuzzy!! I played with Butterfly garden with Heartfelt Creations and loved that one as well. And Bo Bunny Gabrielle was a treat as well.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Laced with Grace my fav too! I want more of it lol 🙂 I also loved the BoBunny Gabrielle line and time piece line.

oh yea, Timepiece…Loved that one too!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

I created a page for Petaloo using Donna Salazar's Antiquities line and I love it!!

ooohhh. I just bought Donna Salazars Spellbinders flowers die….More flowers in the making!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I have never seen any of her papers or stuff in person…cant wait to see what you guys did and do with them though 🙂

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Oh yeah, forgot about TimePiece, that's my other favorite!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Laced with grace..for me!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

ooohhh. I just bought Donna Salazars Spellbinders flowers die….More flowers in the making!!

I have one of those too! The flowers are smaller that the Tattered Florals which is perfect.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.