Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff YES! Oh yes!!!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Today the pupils at my school had their last day at school before the summer vacation. I got LOTS of presents and flowers from the kids. Gosh, I'm spoilt. I have worked with wonderful kids and parents. But it IS nice to know that I only work Mon-Wed next week and then I will have 8 weeks to relax before next term.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

awww that is nice Camilla 🙂 they must wuvs you 🙂

Snagg1
        Send PM

How nice Camilla!!! I'm sure you are an incredible teacher and deserve every one of those gifts.

I would love to have 8 weeks off….. 🙁

I think I want to be a teacher now!!! Have a wonderful summer Camilla!! So glad you will have the time off!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Aww, it's because your're so sweet Camilla!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Camilla, have a wonderful summer!!!!!

Thank you, ladies.
            Peggy – I will.
            We haven't got many plans for the summer, since dh doesn't have his vacation until late July.
            I will relax – I need to relax.
            Being a teacher is kind of stressful. LOL
            We have a new curriculum next year to adapt to.

Enjoy your summer time, Camilla. My sis teaches and the summers really help her recover so she can make it through another year. Teaching takes special people, it is a job that I could not do. Relax and enjoy!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Enjoy your summer time, Camilla. My sis teaches and the summers really help her recover so she can make it through another year. Teaching takes special people, it is a job that I could not do. Relax and enjoy!

Ditto!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Congrats, Camilla! I was a teacher, and I know how awesome it is to get the chance to reset yourself with the summer vacation! Take it easy!

Have a great summer! Hope it doesn't fly by too quickly for you….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.