Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff You know you're a scrap addict when…

This topic contains 134 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 136 total)
  • Author

OK ladies… I thought this would be a fun thread to start so that every time you do the unthinkable, we'll be right there to support you and offer solid justification for your actions – all in the righteous path of your creative passion. So please complete this sentence whenever you feel the need to rid yourself of some scrappy guilt. You know you're a scrap addict when…

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Ok Vicky, sounds like you got some confessing to do. So why don't you start us off.

Snagg1
        Send PM

LMAO Kim!!! I totally agree. Vicky?? :P

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

LOL, this should be an interesting thread!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

You can't get through a dinner party (that you're hosting, mind you) without opening your newly- delivered box of Swirly goodies.

You can't get through a dinner party (that you're hosting, mind you) without opening your newly- delivered box of Swirly goodies.

yeah, i think we've all heard the call of the unopened box. it's like the cry of a child, only more pressing ;)

when you consider your scrap space cleaned up when you have room for two LO's to sit. ANYWHERE in the room, without being on top of scrappy goodness.

You can't resist a trip to Michael's or Joann's, even though you don't need anything and you still manage ton spend money even under instruction from DH that there is no room for anything else.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

OMG, this is to funny!

Your packing up to move and more worried about your layouts and scrap goodies being safe then your dishes!!! LMBO! ;D

Snagg1
                Send PM

LOL

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

when you evacuate for a hurricane and the van is full of scrappy goodies and nothing else

when you evacuate for a hurricane and the van is full of scrappy goodies and nothing else

OK, now that's funny. Well, I've posted my biggest confession in another thread a while back but in case you missed it:
                  I bought sooooo much in 2010 – I mean ridiculous spending that I am pretty much STILL limiting myself to a bit of add-on to DT work. My stash is pretty stocked – tons of flowers, bling and chipboard and way too much paper. Last year, my sweet hubby offered to help me with my taxes (2 businesses). I run before and after school care and and retail so a lot to organize. I gave him my receipts to put into piles with a few categories like groceries, toys etc. WELL, he took it upon himself to start adding up the piles and apparently my scrappy supplies from 2010 were pretty much EQUAL to the toys we bought for our 3 kids. I was in deeeeeep doggie doo doo, LOL because he knows how much complimentary stuff I receive from DT work. When a package arrives at the door, he assumes it is for DT work (not stuff I ordered, LOL). I tried to rationalize that at Michaels I had also bought kids crafting kits (for my dayhome) and home decor items. But he is smart enough to know that couldn't possibly amount to more than a QUARTER of what I spent in total. So for 2011, I was really good (still hit the Black Friday sales though!). That's the last time I let him help me with my taxes though, LMAO!

LOL!!! Vicky!! that is too funny!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Now THAT is a sign of a true scrap addict!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although, I see your reasoning…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 136 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.