Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Technique & Project Kits You won't wanna miss this one…..

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Can I just say I am TOTALLLLLY BLOWN away by y'all's response to my farewell!!!
      On more than one occasion….I had to wipe a tear from my eye while reading your comments.

It has been an honor and a pleasure to create for you and inspire you!! I SOOOO LOVE what I do and find even more enjoyment in sharing what I create with others….the good, the bad and the ugly!! I am glad that I was chosen to be a part of such an amazing team and community! I have leaed so much and met SOOOO MANY AMAZING virtual FRIENDS on this FANTABULOUS endeavor….and I THANK YOU.

This is not a goodbye…..just a change of direction!!!

So when creating my last Technique Tag tutorial…..I threw care to the wind and invited you into MY WORLD of creating….no plan…no agenda…and here is sneak of the end result…..

Be sure to stop by the Swirlydoos blog, Saturday January 26th and check it out.

remembertagsneak2_zps1d7bfb25.jpg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh pretty, can't wait!

wow looks gorgeous

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Can't wait to see!! Looks so gooey and yummy.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Gorgeous Lynne!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh Lynne that sneak is totlly gorgeous!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Andie said gooey and yummy and that's a prefect description, Lynne!!!!
                I'm looking forward to Saturday to see the entire thing.
                And I'm NOT looking forward to this being your farewell; I'll be stalking, er following your blog, but it's not the same, is it?

Ohhhh I can't wait to watch the video Lynne!!! It looks soo Beautiful!

Hurry up Saturday!!! Can't wait to see this video! Thanks so much Lynne, for all the inspiration you've given us!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Looks gorgeous, Lynn!! Thanks so much Lynn, for being you!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Looks gorgeous, Lynn!! Thanks so much Lynn, for being you!!!!

🙂

so beautiful! I can't wait to see the whole thing! I have subscribed to your you tube and I was already subscribed to your blog. So you can be sure I'll be keeping up with you and your beautiful creations. I am starting on a project today using your wrinkled paper technique you showed on the last one…You always leave me so inspired when I watch you work!

Looks great!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Im so glad we get one more tag. I am really going to miss these, already have. Hopefully they will till be created ine the next endeavor, if on youtube, I will find it. You are at Petaloo now arent you Lynne and the new creative imaginations maybe? Good luck and good thought go with you.

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Lynne, that tag is fantastic!!!!!!!!!
                        Thank you so very very much for this one and all the others; gonna miss you soooo much!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.