Home Forums Scrap Chat Classifieds Zumba

This topic contains 53 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author

Anyone have the box set of Zumba DVD's they'd like to sell? I bought one off ebay, but it's in Spanish with a few English directions. I'd rather have the old edition with the red, purple, yellow and ? colored disk covers…..

Thanks!

Do you know the name of the discs. If I had a name I could probably find a download for you ;)

Nope, not me! Wouldn't that be to much like excercise…..lol

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

LMAO!! Tina!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

You don't need to exercise!

Do you know the name of the discs. If I had a name I could probably find a download for you ;)

Be back in a flash with the names…..Please go into the bathroom and check your chest….I KNOW that there is a SWW on it….(that's short for Swirly Wonder Woman!)

[quote]

[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing!! ;D

[quote]

Be back in a flash with the names…..Please go into the bathroom and check your chest….I KNOW that there is a SWW on it….(that's short for Swirly Wonder Woman!)
        [/quote]

Awww, you're too sweet.

I just enjoy helping friends when I can ;)

You have always been so sweet to help everyone, and I really do appreciate it.

Not to worry….I just found out that the DVD's that I wanted are all in Spanish with an English translation now. The DVD's that I got from QVC are about 8 years old…when no one had heard of Zumba. I got my new set from ebay two weeks ago for $9.95…and they are selling for $52 and up right now. I got a good bargain….and we can lea some more Spanish to boot. That's not a bad thing in West Texas! lol

These DVD's are a great and fun way to exercise. I lost 90 pounds once in 6 months dieting and dancing….It was so much fun!!! I literally danced my a–s off! LOL
        Thanks again for all your help….I'm going to Pay it Forward…..

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I saw these on TV… Amazon has them

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

[quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, I really do!

You have always been so sweet to help everyone, and I really do appreciate it.

Not to worry….I just found out that the DVD's that I wanted are all in Spanish with an English translation now. The DVD's that I got from QVC are about 8 years old…when no one had heard of Zumba. I got my new set from ebay two weeks ago for $9.95…and they are selling for $52 and up right now. I got a good bargain….and we can lea some more Spanish to boot. That's not a bad thing in West Texas! lol

These DVD's are a great and fun way to exercise. I lost 90 pounds once in 6 months dieting and dancing….It was so much fun!!! I literally danced my a–s off! LOL
          Thanks again for all your help….I'm going to Pay it Forward…..

That's awesome! Have fun.

If you need more, just let me know and I'll see what I can find for you. ;)

And yes, please pay it forward – I love that!! ;D

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I SOOOOO need to start doing SOMETHING…..

Sucking in my tummy is only getting me so far…. 🙂

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

OK, I may be out of touch…but what is Zumba??

Excerise to dance music!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.