Home Forums Scrap Chat Product Reviews Zutter Distress it All

This topic contains 115 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Well I got my Zutter!! Thank you so much Krissy!! I LOVE everything about it, except for the extremely obnoxious noise. I knew it was going to be loud, but holy cow, this thing is flipping LOUD!! Oh well though, because other than the noise, it's awesome!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
        Send PM

O.K. I keep reading about this machine. Is it REALLY worth the money? Does it create the mess my scissors and sandpaper do? The more talk I hear, the more I think I might need this. WHHYYYY is this such an addicting habit/hobby (notice habit was 1st! LOL)???

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

LOL… I created a bigger mess with my zutter than I did with my handheld distresser. I even caught a bunch in the snow trap too. My biggest thing is, it saves me a lot of time and I can distress a bunch of things at once.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Love mine and so glad I got it. It is loud and messy but like Mandy said, you can do more distressing and do it faster. Definitely glad I got it.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I got my too….TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!!!!
            I really don't care that it's loud or messy…damn thing is awesome!!! it saves sooooooo much time!!

Thanks Krissy!!

I love mine too! My sis-in-law tried mine out a couple of weeks ago and it was the first thing she went to buy when she got back home!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I'm still pondering….

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Bonnie…seriously it's awesome!

Yes, it is!

I'm still on the fence about it. I guess I need to use it more. I like it for some things but sometimes it's easier (and quieter) for me to grab the hand held one. ;)

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I know what you mean.. sometimes I can't use mine because of the noise and I still love my Tim Holtz one, so it will always be my trusty backup 🙂

I got one a couple of weeks ago, but won't be using till I get my new scrappy area set up in the family room downstairs. I won't be able to use it when DH is home because it is so loud. He already complains about the Cricut, and this is much noiser!! I have my TH distresser that I will be using too.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I was just using mine and my kiddos were trippin' out. Lol…my son said It's a saw for paper!…to funny!!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Well, ya'll talked me into it! Ordering!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Lol Lisa…you won't regret it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 117 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.