Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 11/6/2012: Crafty Christmas Gift Ideas

This topic contains 98 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 100 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Sorry this is late, ladies. (Google calendar troubles.)

With the holidays approaching, we, being the crafty people that we are, will be making gifts, big or small for those around us. So, what will you be making thing year? Please share what they are and post them here. It can be something small, like anything you wound make for a co-worker or teacher.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I actually started mine. I have 4 layouts to do. I got those beautiful prima frames for them. I have a clear scraps acrylic word to be framed. Plus christmas cards.

I'm doing some altered frames

i'm working on handmade Christmas oaments, some using the fold & tuck Spellbinders dies and some using the pigments and glass oaments. Will also be making framed layouts for some coworkers, and a perpetual calendar for MIL. Lots to do!!

I just purchased the items for all my Christmas cards, tags..I bought all three sets of Graphic 45's Nutcracker stamps and of course the papers and chipboard. I'm also going to buy several sets of the Place in time to make my sister and all of my girls calendars..guess at our house it's going to be a G45 Christmas ha ha

I just purchased the items for all my Christmas cards, tags..I bought all three sets of Graphic 45's Nutcracker stamps and of course the papers and chipboard. I'm also going to buy several sets of the Place in time to make my sister and all of my girls calendars..guess at our house it's going to be a G45 Christmas ha ha

I wish I had that much ambition….I'll be lucky to get some cards done…maybe some gift tags.

I did make an advent calendar but that's not really a Christmas gift per se.

An advent is a GREAT gift Patti! I am making altered items – glass jars and and crocheted oaments (bought the oaments off Etsy and am altering with scrappy goods). Anyone have some good TEACHER GIFT IDEAS? Please post here for me too steal ideas, LOL! I struggle with this EVERY year!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Wow some great ideas ladies. I'm doing a few altered tissue boxes for friends and still need to get my butt in gear and do my Christmas cards.

3 tag calendars and some cards for me. And a photo block.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I've kept a couple of pickle jars to make these lovely candie holders…(sorry the pic is huge)

[img:width=600&height=900]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1352339545_572_FT182567_p1010074_.jpg[/img]

and I want to make a couple of these bracelet holders…

[img:width=500&height=752]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1352339996_572_FT182567_how_to_make_bracelet_holders_thumb.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

very cool Andie!!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

I'm going to do some mixes (hot choc; spicy chai)and choc covered cherries and make some holiday tags to tie up the bags. Try not to eat half the cherries–lol

i'm making christmas oaments and cups – not scrappy related – sorry!
                i'm not even making cards this year!

Sweet, oaments…you must share.

I am not making a gosh da thing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 100 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.