Home Forums Scrap Chat Contests 12 Days of Christmas Contest Chat!

This topic contains 221 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 223 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

We can chat about the contest here! If you have questions, post them here. You can post your projects here, if you want, in addition to posting them in the gallery!

Oh yeah, lets talk some Christmas spirit!

awesome! 🙂

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

This one was easy. I adhered some Timmy tissue to a cardstock tag that I made using one of the Prima Nutting tags as a template. When dry, I spritzed on a bit of Tattered Angels in Brick.
        Meanwhile, I printed out a Gecko Galz collage sheet, cut out my Santa image and cut a piece of Timmy Core'dinations cardstock in a slightly larger size and ran them through my Distrezz. I taped them together and adhered this to a bit of cardboard to give it a bit of dimension.
        Next, a peek into one of my Christmas drawers, packed with stamps and embellies that I've managed to accumulate throughout the years netted me some Prima foliage and a metal accent from TPC Studios, both from previous kits.
        Then to my container of trims to find a bit of dyed seam binding left over from some long ago project and the perfect piece of ya, part of a RAK from Shelly.

And that's it, fast, easy and lots of fun!!!!! Thanks Rae, for getting this off to a good start!!!!!

[img:width=310&height=596]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1385928198_36_FT225253_20131201_twelve_days_1.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

That looks fabulous, Peggy! I love the misting, and the Santa image is so cool! Thanks for letting us know where you got it!

Peggy that looks Gorgeous!!!! Love the Santa and the Dear Santa embellishment and I love your misting.

beautiful tag Peggy! LOVE that close up Santa!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Omg…. Peggy… We think a like. I just finished my tag and it looks so much like yours since we used the same kit. I will take my pic and post anyway.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Here is my tag for Day 1. I used the an older Swirlydoos Christmas kit from 2011.. which is the only Christmas kit I own.

I use a Santa cut from one of the papers, red prima flowers and a metal tag from the same kit. I used pearl modeling paste on the tim holtz music tissue paper to represent snow.

[img:width=325&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1385939200_431_FT225253_dsc_0011a.jpg[/img]

Hi girls – I have been putting up light all day and almost forgot. My tag was a vintage looking Santa I fussy cut from some very old paper from my stash added red lace from this month's kit, and some metal and glass trim. The flower are from some garland (I think) a lot was from my stash that is all over the place since I am trying to make cards – without much luck. %-6
              [img:width=451&height=800]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1385944214_2715_FT225253_dec1.jpg[/img]

P.S. Love the other tags girls!!!!

These are some AWESOME Christmas tags! I was hoping to jump in on this, but we spent the day packing up stuff for my MIL's assisted living apartment. We are helping her move in tomorrow, so I am going to have to wait for a couple more days before I can play. 🙁

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Whoo Hoo Whoo Hoo…Awesome tags is right…How fun! I have one of my Xmas Gifts wrapped with a tag on it…Here is mine…
                [img:width=600&height=838]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1385945629_996_FT225253_swirly_tag_.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Sorry it is so big! excuse me the musical notes aren't part of it…I screwed up but have to go cook dinner!!!

Pala – Oooohhhhhhh so pretty – First day done for me. I am off to bed. I will look again in the moing. Nite girls!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 223 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.