Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 1/25/2016: Where are your projects?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by StephD StephD 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RAE
    RAE
    Swirly Moderator
      Send PM

Do you keep all of your projects contained in your scrap space, or do you decorate your house with them?

RAE
      RAE
      Swirly Moderator
        Send PM

I have projects everywhere, EVEN the bathroom. The only place I don’t have them is in the kitchen.

Kimberly
        Kimberly
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I pretty much keep projects in my scrap space, but I have been known to do some work on the kitchen table.

Bec
          Bec
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Lately I’ve been making so much that I don’t know what to do with it. So I’ve been storing it all in plastic boxes. Now I’m running out of room for all the boxes. I do have a few canvases and OTP projects around but I don’t have any frames to display the layouts.

droopidog
            droopidog
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Mine are mostly in my scrap room. I have a few displayed in the living room and dining room.

Kim
              My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
              http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

msjan1
              msjan1
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I have them everywhere!

Kathi
                Kathi
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Mine are in my scrap space; in frame or hanging from my hat rack!

take time to smell the roses

Angelica
                  Angelica
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I have a few decorated in my house, some in plastic bins and in albums.

talkis
                    talkis
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

for my part I do projects still on the counter or in cabinets. Maybe one day I’ll bring myself to sell it.

Peggy
                      Peggy
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Let’s see…
                        I hang my canvas pieces in the hallway, switching the old for new as I go along, and keeping a few favorites up longer.
                        A few more canvas projects and various OTP stuff are on my bookshelves in the living room.
                        The last two years worth of layouts are in albums that sit on a shelf in my scrap room.
                        And then there are the bins – lots of bins!!! I actually need to pick up a few more the next time I’m in Lowe’s.

You notice that I haven’t mentioned my scrap room, save the albums on the shelf. I do have a couple of pieces of OTP projects and a lot of what my fellow scrappers have given me on display here, but I’ve never put up anything on the remaining wall space. I really should; maybe I could empty out one of those bins!!!!

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

StephD
                        StephD
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

I have my most recent layouts in a stand in my family room and a few OTP items there too. The rest are in my scrap room.

Please visit my blog: http://scrappers-heavencanada.blogspot.ca/

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.